Chapter 5: The Accident

" woah jinja. what a b**tch. I hate that type of girl. I really hate that-"
" Kim BoNa.."
That name suddenly spilled out of my mouth. It sounds familliar. I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at me.
"Yah Violet. Why did you suddenly say her name. I got sick listening to what she had done to Jonghyun and Chen oppa. If I were to meet that b**th , I would practically-"
"Woahh , slow down Manda. We don't want anyone to overheard our conversation." Key manage to shut Amanda up but KimBoNa, that name keeps haunting my mind. I decide to throw away my leftover cheese burger because I was so full , so I ask permission to get up for a while.

When I got up and turn around, I accidentally bumped into Jonghyun sunbae,which leads me to a bigger situation! My cheese burger was all over his new trainees and I was trembling while picking up the leftovers that scattered on the floor.

" Can't you watch your step?! Pabo ya?!"
" Jonghyun sunbae, mian-"
" I don't accept sorries. and this is what I hate about girls. especially juniors!"
Onew came to the scene and help Jonghyun out. Manda,Key and Taemin help me out while Minho help Onew to calm Jonghyun sunbae down.
" Jonghyun ah. let's just go. we're going to be late for our-"
"don't Jonghyun ah me, hyung! you guys even ate with her. So thats what you call friend huh? what a day!"

"Jonghyun hyung, jinja. Ppali kaja. We'll be late for our practise."
"Then just go without me!"
Jonghyun left the cafetaria with hundreds of eyes watching the scene. My tears ran down so I quickly wipe it off. Unfortunately the SHINee oppas and Manda saw me cried.
"Aww Violet. it's not your fault." Manda came to me and hugged me tightly. I could'nt hold back my tears so I cried in her hug.
"Violet, I'm really sorry about Jonghyun. Jinja, I will try to talk to him after this. Arra-"
"Kencanayo Onew oppa. I'll..I'll just go and talk to him."
"I'm scared that he might not listen to you. Jonghyun hyung doesn't-"
" kencanyo Minho oppa. I'll never know if I never try, right?"

They all looked at me and nod slowly.
"you're right Violet. It's time he should know that not every girls are like BoNa." Taemin gave me a hug and the others surround us and finally I got a group hug from them. *sigh* Need to find Jonghyun sunbae and make it up to him.

~ :3 xD <3 ~

I went all over the school area and he was not there. I decided to go back to the dance practice room when suddenly I bumped into Chen oppa. He look at me straight in my eyes and that gives me the creep. Great, is he a girl trauma too?

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I bowed politely.
"De,annyeonghaseyo. Are you the new kid here? You look different."
"De oppa, I'm new here. Waeyo?"
"no wonder. that explains why Jonghyun hyung was pissed off the whole day. Bet he bumped into junior girls that 'made' his day."
I was speechless.
Chen still look straight at me.
Aishh,did he figure it out?
"Why are you so quiet when I mentioned about hyung? wait, are you the one tha-"
"De sunbae. And mianhae. Jinja mianhae. I've been looking for him all over the school to make it up to him but,*sigh* guess he won't accept my apologies then."
Chen realise something different about me. The way I talked and the way I wanted to settle things up. "Tell you what, why don't you just follow me to my hangout first. arasso?"
I look up at him with my confused look. Hangout with EXO?!
"Jinja? That's mean hanging out with your gro-"
"De. EXO . Well , if you wanna come then" you better hurry up. Ppali ." He finally smiled at me while waiting for my decision. I quickly nod and went with him to EXO's hideout.

~ :3 xD <3 ~

"Annyeonghaseyo EXO op-" I was astounded.
Not all of the EXO members was around. Just Xiumin,Kai,Lay,D.O,Baekhyun and Jonghyun. Wait,wha-?!
Yes. KimJonghyun, that cold hearted namja. That napeun namja is here. I was still stuck with my greetings until Lay sunbae came up to me and put his arm around me.
"Kencanayo? It looks like you've seen a ghost?"
"Mianhae Lay sunbae. It's just, I've been looking all iver the school for KimJonghyun sunbaenim."
Everyone exchange their looks at me and Jonghyun.
He glare at me as if I did something wrong (which I actually did) and that really scares the hell out of me.
"Aishh jinja. what now?" He sit straight up and look straight at me, which actually made me to shiver.
I gather up all my guts and kneel infront of him.
Everyone startled. Including him.
I bowed down and apologise.
Stood up and thank Chen oppa to bring me here.
Took my bag and walk out.