Chapter 43: Together We Are One

Uwaaaa~!

I barely could open my eyes.
I was so exhausted and felt Jonghyun oppa kissed my forehead.

"Violet-ah, its a boy." He kissed my head once again until I was able to regain my strength to open my eyes.

"Annyeong aegi." I said softly as the nurse put him in my arms.

"Uwaaa~!" He started to cry then I just softly pat him to calm down.

"what should we name him oppa?" I asked while he was busy wiping my sweat off.

"Kim WooBin?" He smirk and chuckled at his own thought.

"Mwoya oppa? Aigoo~ Looks like someone is jealous of Kim WooBin sunbaenim." I teases him then gave our son some milk.

After a while, I was transferred to the VIP ward and surprisingly, most of them, well almost everyone of SMEnt., came to visit us.

"Chukahae Mr. and Mrs KimJonghyun!" They congratulate us. Yahh~ this is an honour. So touching x'D

"Gamsahamnida yeoreobeun(everyone). Especially a very big thanks to our new CEO, ChoiSiwon hyung and BoA noona. Jeongmal gamsahamnida." He bowed to thanked them.

"Have you named you son?" Onew oppa asked Jjong oppa. Jjong oppa just shook his head.

"Any choice in your head?" MinSeok asked him.

"Keulse(well)~ I did suggest KimWooBin." He then gave his sheepishly cute smile.

"Aigoo uri hyungie~ jealous?" EXO members began to tease him while Key just cover his face in embarrasment.

"Oh, I got it!" He exclaimed then smirk.

"Hyung, mwondeyo? Seolma, you're thinking of Kim HyunJoong sunbaenim?" Minho widened his eyes while holding in his laughter.

"Yah Jonghyun-ah, gemanhe. Stop stealing some other artists name. Aigoo jinja." K.Will voice out his disappointed and shame towards Jonghyun, in a funny way of course.

"Oppa, um what about Kim TaeHwan?" I gave a suggestion and everyone seems to fine it okay.

"Geure(exactly). That sounds okay to me." Victoria gave me a thumbs up. EXO nodded their heads in agreement, so does K.Will sunbae and our CEOs.

"Arasseo. KimTaeHwan it is then." Jonghyun smiled and we had a great time with each other.

~ :3 xD ~

1 Year Later

"TaeHwan-ah~ Cme here darling." I called out to our son as he tries to balance his steps. It has been 1 year and during that 1 year, eveything has change.

Kim Jonghyun and I are happily married to each other for almost 2 and a half years. Amanda and Tacyeon sunbae got married a month after TaeHwan is born.

Xiumin sunbae? Well, lets say he is taking his relationship with his girlfriend to the next level.

Siwon and BoA sunbaenim are currently busy arranging the SMTown concert and also to make sure all of the artists under SM is well stabilized and are stress-free.

From being a newbie in love until becoming Jonghyun's wife, I learned that we should alwats prepare ourselves for the coming future.

"Yeobo." Jonghyun oppa came up to me and hugged me from the back while I'm carrying TaeHwan.

"Eo, waeyo?," I turned around and face him. "Nan niga saranghae." He said it with his sweet voice.

We hugged each other and TaeHwan giggles away. Together with Jonghyun and the rest of all the idols I've met, together we are one family :)

A/N : Soooooo this is the last chapter of this fanfiction. Lame, I know but I also can't wait much longer as I wanna write a new fanfiction😁 Anyways, thanks for reading and I will try my hardest to entertain you more with new upcoming fanfic. Thanks for supporting me! ✨ fighting~!