Chapter 37: You're So Done

**Suzy's POV**

I just contacted with BoNa's old friend in America and they said that she was always a slut too. Ughh, what is she, an attention seeker? More like a sex playdoll or something.

I continued my work when suddenly SooHyun oppa gave me a call.

"Eo oppa, waeyo?"
[Guess what? SooRi a.k.a BoNa's P.A is currently at the hospital. I did went there to visit Violer-ssi but I accidentally bumped into her. She looks so small and skinny now.]

mwo?! Omoo, don't tell me-!

"Is BoNa abusing her? aishh jinja! This witch is really up to something." I slammed the table and continue to serch for evidence.

[Suzy-ah, gemanhae. Stop searching already. Its enough. Why search when you have SooRi?]

I stopped at his words.Bingo!

"Gomawoyo oppa. And thanks for the info. All the best for you filming!"

[Arasseo. Saranghae Suzy-ah.]

Alright, lets get down to business.

I grab my jacket and my bag then head out to the hospital with Fei and Jia unnie. Min had to go for shooting so we kindly leave some notes on the table.

**SooRi's POV**

Its already been days. My tears started to fill my eyes.

"SooRi-ssi. Would you like to go for a stroll in the park?" A brightly nurse caught my attention. I like her because she makes me feel more at home.

Compared to the usual doctors -.-

"De." I replied shortly while getting myself ready in the wheelchair.

As soon as we walked out the ward, we went for a little walk down the hall at our left. We passed by one familiar room and it says VIOLET LILY on the door. I tried to peek in but I couldn't get up that much.

"Waeyo? Are you stalking her?" the nurse chuckled and I chuckled along.

"Aniyo. Its just that.. she was my friend. Wonder what is she doing here too." I replied calmly.

Yes, its true. Violet is one lovely girl. The one that manage to make BoNa hates her and I have the right to tell her all the truths.

"Do you want to visit her? She's awake by now." I nod and the nurse kindly open the door and we entered the ward together.

"Omoo, SooRi-ssi?" Violet was startled at my presence but I just gave her my sweet smile and tell her there is nothing to be worried about.

"Oh jeongmal? um, I think we're good here." Violet told my nurse to ready my dinner and to take care of me.

Omoo Violet-ssi, why does BoNa want to keep this up? :')

"Keuge..Violet-ssi? um, theres something I wanna tell you. Its regarding BoNa or should I say Jessy."

She looked at me, straight in the eyes with full of curiousity. "eo, keure.(sure) Mwonde?"

So I did some explanations about my life and how BoNa is actually my unnie and why BoNa hated her so much.

Violet can't stand to hear the news so she cried her heart out. I patted her slowly and said that its just that one thing BoNa wants to do.

After the talk and all, I went to the park and enjoy the fresh air.
Well, it is nice to end all of this at once.
And at least..
BoNa could change her own ways to be someone better in the future.

**Suzy's POV**

"mwo?! jeongmalyo?" I exclaimed as Violet was explaining some of the things she heard from SooRi.

[ De. It seems like BoNa has her own dirty little secrets but I dont know what it is. Thats what I got so far]

"Oh, arasseo. Fei unnie,Jia unnie and I are on the way to see you. Make sure you've eaten you lunch!" I told her before I ended the conversation.

"mwonde?" Fei unnie asked.

"oh, just some interesting yet surprising little secrets." I just smirk at my own thoughts.

**Jonghyun's POV**

We went back early to get ready for our practice at the company when I suddenly realised something was weird.

EXO seems a little bit different, so is F(x). Then I realised the whole thing.

"Kris and Sulli eodiseo?" I blurted out in confusion as they were walking the suddenly all eyes on me. Tao began to cry Han River while Sehun calm him down. F(x) members just kept their mouth shut and stood still.

"Jonghyun-ah, lets talk about it inside yeah?" MinSeok came and put his arm around me as we walked together to our usual bubble tea place. To be honest, it was Sehun's favourite place -.-

~ :3 xD ~

"Okay, spit it out now. what is the real deal?" I curiously asked after we had ordered our drinks.

"Hyung mollaseoyo?" Kai asked me. "It's been spreading everywhere including our fans. They've been crazy about it since then."

"So crazy until they would do anything to swith our new CEO back." Victoria noona said.

Yes its true. Lee SooMan is no longer in charge of everything so then he gve his position to Kim YoungMin-ssi.

"To cut is short Jjong-ah, Kris is out and Sulli has been on hiatus for so long now." Key replied after taking a sip of his bubble tea.

"And there is one thing we discovered." Suzy, Fei and Jia came in the cafe as Suzy put her phone on our table.

"I recorded my conversation with SooRi and surprisingly, all this mischief started off with BoNa. including Kris and Sulli's absence."

"mwo?!" We exclaimed with our eyes widened to the disbelief fact that we just heard a few seconds ago.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and I thought it was all over..