↳ Sixteen

⌕ 𝟭𝟲. 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗥

❝You're the one that I can't wait to see

With you here by my side

I'm in ecstasy❞

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

IT WAS YET their schedule to play, other schools were playing first which means that they still have to wait until a field was free to play. Just this morning, it was announced that the next game that they're going to play is Dodgeball. They needed to wait for almost an hour to play against another school. Currently, Y/n and Amy are sitting at a table while they quietly waited for the time to pass by, with Amy scrolling down on her phone out of pure boredom.

They would talk once in a while but it would die down since there wasn't much to talk about. Y/n didn't think about it that much and just enjoyed the silence while Amy had so many thoughts running in her head but a particular one had her so curious. She wanted to ask Y/n since it wasn't fair for her side, surely the (h/c) haired girl will answer her. Y/n knows so much about Amy but the blonde girl didn't know much about Y/n's past.

Bringing her phone down on the table, her bright blues eyes were intrigued as she gazed right at her best friend who was also entertaining herself with her camera. "Hey, Y/n," she began with a knowing smile. The girl didn't look up and her attention remained on her beloved camera. "Hm?" The (h/c) haired girl hummed in response, raising her eyebrows without giving Amy a single glance. Amy leaned towards the table and grinned cheekily at Y/n.

"Do you still like Alexandre?"

Y/n paused from what she was doing and finally looked up to the Caucasian girl with a bewildered expression. She didn't know why Amy was thinking about that so randomly, Y/n blinked repeatedly before she spoke out her confusion. "That's so out of blue," Y/n commented with an unamused look from her visage. Amy just giggled and made herself comfortable in her place. "I know, but do you perhaps still do? You know my crush so it isn't fair that I don't know yours," Amy added.

She was right, Y/n never talked about boys that much. The (h/c) girl didn't mention a single one in school that she thinks she was attracted to; knowing her, she probably never based people that much on looks. Y/n did say that some boys are quite attractive in terms of physical appearances but she didn't like them that way either. Amy was put into thinking fit about Y/n's experience with crushes where she concluded that the girl in front of her wasn't that experienced.

"I don't think so," Y/n mumbled lightly, thinking if she does still like the tall man. It's been years since they saw each other and it was weird if she'll like him once again. "Well... I do still feel flustered around him but... It doesn't feel the same from back then," The aspiring photographer admitted to the Caucasian girl. She wasn't lying, sure she might think that Alexandre is attractive but it wasn't the same anymore. It's like her feelings for him was fading away.