•2•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 ~ Lᴏsᴛ Sᴏᴜʟs

★ ★ ★

Clary Fairchild lays on a green couch with her blue dress still on. Her eyelids are softly shut but begin to move as she begins to stir awake.Her eyes open as she looks up, glancing at the ceiling with a confused face.

"Good morning." An unfamiliar voice says, making her sit up and glance around. Her eyes stop on a shadowhunter standing behind her. She frowns at him, having no clue who was in Lilith's old apartment.

"Who are you?" She questions, her grip tightening on the couch.

"Don't you see the family resemblance?" The man questions with a small smirk. Her face fills with realisation before she stands up and rushes to the room where Jonathan's body laid a few days prior. She frowns at the empty casket before turning back to face the unknown shadowhunter.

"Jonathan." Clary says, venom lacing her tone.

"In the flesh." Jonathan replies making Clary glare at him. "Resurrection brought back my real face." The Morgenstern began to walk forwards slowly. The Fairchild looks around the room frantically, gasping slightly at the sight of the unconscious hybrid laying on the other couch in the room. She rushes forwards, immediately checking for a pulse. After finding a weak but stable one, she turns back to her brother. "She's fine." He comments, knowing that's what was rushing through Clary's head. "I suspect she'll be up in no time." Clark's quickly stands up and turns back to her brother.

"Where is Lilith?" She questions the shadowhunter.

"Back in Edom. Where she belongs." Jonathan reassures his sister who continues to glare at him "You've been asleep for days. You must be starving. How about I make you some breakfast and a nice cup of tea?" Clary scoffs and storms past him and towards the mirror in the other room. "I got Earl Grey, your favorite..." She looks back at Jonathan, showing him the rune Lilith carved into her skin.

"What did she do to me?" Clary questions, watching as Jonathan pulls down his shirt showing Clary the same rune with the same red mark around it in the exact same place with a smile.

"Kind of like our family emblem." He states stepping forwards.

"It's what brought you back to life." Clary comments. "Nothing more."

"It's a symbol of our bond." Jonathan smiles. "I wouldn't be alive without my little sister."

"If it were up to me, it would've never happened." She informs, stepping away towards the window whilst looking at the door in the corner. She gasps after opening the pale curtains and seeing mountains covered in snow. "Where are we?" She asks her brother in confusion.