•4•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 ~ Lᴏsᴛ Sᴏᴜʟs

★ ★ ★

Alisha stands in front of a mirror in the dining room of Jonathan's apartment back in her shadowhunter form. Her eyes scan her body, realising she was in the same clothes as the night she supposedly 'died'. Her hand moves to her collar bone as she goes to look at her parabatai rune. The hybrid gasps in shock as she looks at the symbol carved over the rune. There's two lines running parallel beside the rune whist two diagonal lines cross between them. Her collar bone is red and sore around the rune making her groan when she touches it.

"What the fuck have you done?!" Alisha steps towards Jonathan menacingly.

"Couldn't have anyone finding us." The man shrugs with a smirk making Alisha growl at him. "To your parabatai Isabelle, your dead. She felt you 'die' whilst I drew your rune." He uses air quotes. "I severed your bond. Only way to stop it is to remove the severing rune which could kill you. But luckily, that's not happening any time soon." Jonathan smirks making Alisha go to punch him but a sharp intake of breath stops her. The pair both rune to Clary who was beginning to sit up.

"Hey." Alisha says softly as she quickly moves to sit next to Clary.

"Thank God, Alisha!" Clary wraps the girl in a hug, enjoying the warmth the hybrid gave her. "Your okay."

"So are you." Alisha smiles, tightening the hold she had on the red head. As soon as the two pull away from each other, they both immediacy notice each other's new runes. "What's this?"

"I don't know, Lilith carved it into me. Jonathan has the same one." Clary comments and Alisha nods. "What's that?" She points at the rune over Alishas parabatai rune.

"Severing rune." Alisha spits venomously. "It makes Izzy think I'm dead. Her rune disappeared as she felt me 'die'." Alisha says sadly. Clary nods and turns to watch the fire.

"What are we gonna do?" Clary sighs after a while and Alisha shakes her head.

"I don't know Clare." She comments. "I don't know." The two stay sitting in silence until Jonathan interrupts them. He kneels by Clary, holding out a bowl of soup.

"Here." He says to his sister. "It'll help you get your strength back."

"I don't want anything from you." Clary spits, looking at the wall instead of her brother. Alisha's eyes stay focused on Jonathan's hands, watching for any threatening movement.

"I understand that you don't trust me. But I would like to ask you to try." He says to the both of them.

"How could we possibly trust you? After everything you've done?" Clary questions.