•6•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 12 ~ Oʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ Sɪɴ

★ ★ ★

Alec, Jace and Luke enter the snowy landscape of Siberia through a Portal each of them in appropriate gear for the snowy, cold weather.

"These are the coordinates." Jace states after the portal closed behind them. "It must have touched down here. Let's take a look around." Jace opens the shed they encounter close-by as him and Alec look around for any signs of people whilst Luke sees footsteps in the snow.

"I got tracks." He gets to his knees and traces the tracks. "They look like a female's." Alec glances at the paw prints beside them.

"Paw prints, looks like a dog or a wolf." Alec states, bubbling with hope as soon as he sees them. The three of them see more tracks over the hill making them all quickly start running. After a while of following the trail of paw prints and footprints, Jace finds a strand of red hair in the branches of a small tree whilst Alec and Luke notice a little hole dug in the snow.

"It's Clary." He states, looking out worriedly. Alec, Luke and Jace quickly continue to follow the footprints to the end. Alec stops at the top of the hill, noticing the animals footprints stop right there instead of further down the hill where the others stopped.

"She must have come this far and then collapsed." Jace comments, kneeling by the large patch of snow.

"Well, whoever was after her must have picked her up and carried her back to the apartment." Luke states.

"The animal stopped up here, moves around for a bit then went back." Alec shouts to the pair.

"It was Jonathan." Jace says whilst standing up.

"What?" Luke says also standing up whilst Alec walks down the hill.

"He was in the sarcophagus when the Mark of Cain went off. He must have escaped too." Jace tells them both.

"So you think Lilith actually brought him back to life?" Alec questions his parabatai who nods.

"Wherever they are, they needs us." Jace says, looking between the alpha and the archer. Both of them nodding.

Back in Paris, Jonathan, Alisha and Clary are strolling down an empty street. The hybrid stands to the left of Clary whilst Jonathan stands to the left of her. The three of them walk through Paris cautiously.

"Feels like another century, doesn't it?" Jonathan says to the pair.

"It's so peaceful." Clary comments.