•9•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 13 ~ Bᴇᴀᴛɪ Bᴇʟʟɪᴄᴏsɪ

★ ★ ★

Alisha walks into the institutes Ops centre with Alec stuck to her side, the archer refusing to leave her at all. The hybrid looked around the room looking for a certain warlock. As soon as the two meet eyes, they're quick to run at each other, wrapping their arms around the others body.

"Peanut..." Magnus sighs happily, his hand cradling her head as a few tears flow from his eyes.

"Hey Mags." She smiles into the warlocks shoulder. Alec moves over to Jace who was standing beside Clary by the meeting table. As soon as the pair pull away, Alisha notices the bags under his puffy red eyes making her frown. "Are you okay?" She questions, concern lacing her voice.

"I'm okay, now that I know you're alive." He says with a bright smile making Alisha copy his actions. "God, don't ever do that again." He sighs, bringing her into another hug.

"Incoming." Jace coughs as soon as he sees Simon Lewis and Isabelle Lightwood running through the institute.

"Clary? Alisha?" Simon shouts as he runs towards the group. The vampire quickly embraces the red head who was standing right in front of him whilst Alisha smiles, still standing with Magnus.

"Alisha?" Izzy comments before rushing over and tackling the hybrid into a tight hug.

"Hey." Alisha smiles, wrapping her arms around her parabatai.

"I thought you were dead." Izzy mumbles. "By the Angel, I felt you die." Alisha pulls back and shows Izzy the carved symbol over her parabatai rune. The skin around it was still sore making Alisha wince when her fingers ghosted over it whilst the rune was black and bloodied.

"Jonathan carved this rune so you wouldn't find us." Alisha says. "I'm so sorry."

"By the angel." Izzy gasps, staring at her parabatai's collar bone.

"I'm okay." She assures the Lightwood in front of her, a small smile on her face to which the black haired girl nods. Izzy hesitantly steps back when Simon rushes forwards and embraces the Herondale girl. The Lightwood takes this time to go over and hug Clary.

"I'm so glad your okay." Simon mumbles into the girls shoulder. "Oh my god I was so lost without you both. You don't understand. Some days I couldn't even move."

"We're here now Simon." Alisha assures, grabbing the vampires shoulder, rubbing them reassuringly. "And we're not going anywhere." The Lewis boy smiles, showing his fangs making Alisha smile back. Alisha soon returns to Alec's side, the Lightwood wrapping his arm around her waist as he pulls her closer to him as if she'll leave if he lets go.