•13•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 13 ~ Bᴇᴀᴛɪ Bᴇʟʟɪᴄᴏsɪ

★ ★ ★

Alisha stands directly beside Maia as they enter the Jade Wolf restaurant from the kitchen. The two had talked at the Hunters Moon about how Maia had broken up with Simon because he deserved someone better since she was planning on becoming the alpha. The blonde had comforted her but also praised her for taking the step she was perfect for. They both see Russell standing by the booths, tapping his watch making Alisha roll her eyes. Maia turns to the hybrid who nods at her comfortingly. The young werewolf goes to confront him but Jordan's voice behind her stops her movements.

"Maia." He says loudly making her stop walking towards Russel and turn to see see the Praetor wolf sitting in a booth.

"What are you doing here?" Maia questions whilst Alisha leans on the wall beside the doors to the kitchen.

"Uh, I came to say goodbye." He comments.

"You caught Heidi." Maia immediately assumes but Jordan sighs and looks down.

"Uh..." he begins, thinking of how to word his next sentence. "I am not sure I'm the right man for the job."

"What are you talking about?" Maia asks.

"Heidi encantoed one of her victims. She set me up to go for the New York Clan and I lost control." Jordan announces and Maia turns her head sadly.

"No." She sighs whilst Alisha glances at the ground, thinking about what's going to happen now. Maia quickly sits down opposite Jordan wanting to know what's going to happen to him.

"What now? Do you go back to the Praetor?" She questions.

"I'm not worthy of the Praetor, or anyone at this point." He states.

"So you're just leaving?" Maia questions, shrugging her shoulder slightly making Jordan stay silent for a moment.

"There's no reason for me to stay." He says after a while and Alisha watches Maia like a hawk, scanning her face for any emotions. The door suddenly opens and vampire quickly speed in. Alisha leans off the wall on a hurry and watches the scene in front of her carefully.

"Hand him over." A vampire, Griffin, states, glaring at Jordan. Alisha quickly places herself in front of the booth Maia and Jordan were sat in, preparing to fight.

"You gotta be freaking kidding me." Russel states as he rises from his booth. Other werewolf begin to stand as well. The vamps now stand everywhere in the Chinese restaurant due to their speed making Alisha growl. Russel turns to Jordan and Maia. "Get him out of here. Now." He shouts desperately just as the vampire attack the wolves. Alisha pushes a vampire into the wall, slamming her head over and over again until she falls unconscious. Another vampire speeds towards her with an axe making her wrap her arms around his head and quickly snap his neck, letting the axe drop to the floor with a loud crash. Another vampire quickly speeds towards her making her slam his head into the table beside her, watching as he falls to the floor with a thud.

"Come on." Alisha hears Maia groan making her turn to see Maia helping a bleeding Jordan to his feet. She quickly rushes over, also helping him get up.

"Quickly." Alisha says whilst opening the kitchen doors, letting Maia drag Jordan through.

"Go to hell." They hear Russel groan as he attacks another vampire. Maia and Alisha watch through the kitchen window as Russell is stabbed in the back by Griffin. Alisha gasps whilst Maia cries as she and Russell make eye contact. The hybrid goes to go back and fight but Jordan grabs her arm, pulling her back.

"We're never gonna outrun them." He comments, also grabbing Maia and ignoring the pain in his stomach. "Go." He nods towards the back of the restaurant making Maia and Alisha pull him with them.

"Come on. In here." Maia comments as Alisha pulls over the small storage closet door open, making sure both Maia and Jordan get in safely before shutting and locking it behind them all. Maia pulls out a pipe to lock the door with whilst vampires begin punching the door, but it doesn't give. Maia goes back to Jordan, who's on the floor groaning whilst Alisha stands watching the door closely. She growls as the vamps continue punching the door. The hybrid readies herself to attack the vampires as soon as they come through whilst Maia grabs a cloth to keep pressure on Jordan's wound.

"It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay." Maia says whilst panicking. The werewolf cries as more and more vampires punch the door, attempting to get through. Alisha looks over at Maia, offering her a sad smile before flashing her werewolf eyes at the door, growling lowly in attempts to make the vampires back off.