001.

──── chapter one

{ 🔮 }  · we love freezing weather!

{ 🔮 }  · we love freezing weather! . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

HONESTLY, Endora Prince never wanted to come to this extraction.

Now, it was not her fault she ended up her ─ it kind of was ─ but, really Chiron, this was her punishment? To freeze to death while she waited for the others to arrive? To wait in the cold with only her coat hanging from her body that gave not a lot of warmth. Thank gods to Lou Ellen for giving her those small heating pads she keeps around their corner in the cabin eleven for her hands. Endora still doesn't get how her sister's hands are always cold even when it's sunny at the Camp.

And how did Endora get in this situation you might ask? It was simple. Some people don't really like it when their hair is on fire. Just to be clear, it wasn't real fire, more like illusion with good effects that made campers though their hair really was on fire. Endora and Basil were just practicing some new spell Lou Ellen thought off, not their fault they didn't know what it was about.

And so, Endora was the one who got into trouble instead of her sister ( she will sort this with her, don't you worry ).

But, even if she is a little bit annoyed, Endora kind of lied it that this was her punishment.

Usually, children of minor gods never got to go on quest. First of all, there were not many of them claimed, just a few, like Lou Elle, Basil, Alabaster and Endora, all children of Hecate, Butch, son of Iris, Wendy, daughter of Hebe and Ethan, son of Nemesis.

But it was now Endora's time to shine. Many people don't really know or understand the really and true power children of Hecate posses. And Endora Prince will show them, despite the dark and foggy thoughts forming in her mind.

Endora Prince didn't like Annabeth Chase at first, and that feeling was returned. The brunette witch didn't like the fact that the blonde thought she was smarter than everyone else. She didn't like the way that the blonde looked at her or her siblings when they were claimed. She didn't like the fact that she thought she was something more because she was friends with the son of Poseidon despite their parent's rivalry. 

But them, even when Annabeth didn't want to, she came towards Endora, who was the first one to be claimed by her mother, and asked if she could fix her books and papers she ruined. Endora may have smirked when the daughter of Athena came asking for their help and she would be lying if she doesn't say that pride overtook her and got to her head. But she's not sorry. She knows that she is powerful, powerful than most of the demigods in the Camp and that always made her confidence skyrocket.