001.

──── chapter one

{ 🔮 }  · the feeling she missed

{ 🔮 }  · the feeling she missed . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

THREE HOURSE, FORTY-THREE MINUTES AND FIFTEEN SECONDS and Endora knew that somebody on that ship died.

She had been sitting in front of Apollo cabin with Madeline, Annabeth and Fredrick when a familiar feeing washed over her. That stabbing pain she felt in the depths of her chest, one that tore her inside and out, one from which she wanted to scream from pain that the needles poked inside her heart. Oh no. Gods no. A sob threatened to come out of her plush lips, but she choked it down, not wanting to worry the rest. The girl shook her head and by her act, her friends knew something was up.

"Dora?" Fredrick asked, kneeling down so he was in front of the girl. "What's wrong?"

Endora couldn't say it. She didn't want to say it. She didn't want to believe it was true. And she didn't have to. A conch horn sounded across the Camp, signaling that somebody has arrived. Endora's head snapped up, her eyes full of tears. She didn't waste a second to sprint towards the sound, leaving her friends to run after her. There was only one thought that lingered in her mind. Praying to gods that her feeling was not meant for one person that she held dear to her life.

He was there.

The girl felt a sigh of relief upon seeing a figure of Percy Jackson coming towards them with Connor Stoll by his side. Her heart did a little flip when she finally saw him ─ his hair a mess on top of his head and Endora mentally stopped herself from reaching towards it. He has grown taller since she last saw him and the Iris-messages didn't really show a hole picture. Thousand of butterflies erupted in her stomach when she felt Percy's arms wrap around her tiny frame, hugging her tightly as if she would disappear any moment; he buried his head in the crook of her neck as she patted his head, wanting nothing more than to stay in his arms for ever after.

Percy will admit his heart did a little relay race in his chest when he saw Endora Prince. Her eyes were combination of brown and green, in sunlight shining golden. Her hair fell in pretty waves, lighter then last time yet still dark specks lingered there. She wore a long sleeved, crème colored sweater that exposed her stomach a bit with black jeans on her legs. Beside her bead necklace, around her neck was a silver chain with small moon pendant on it ─ a gift from Percy for her sixteenth birthday. Just seeing her made the boy feel fuzzy in the head.