008.

──── chapter eight

{ 🔮 } · so, we cool?

{ 🔮 } · so, we cool? . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

THIS DAY HAS BEEN too long in Endora's opinion. She got over the stab in her shoulder, she could get over defeating the Titan, she didn't look back at her fight with Alabaster, but this? What was Rachel Elizabeth Dare thinking when deciding to come to a war zone in a fucking helicopter.

Endora might be annoyed and jealous right now, but she wasn't a type of person to leave someone hanging for their dear life; which was currently situation for the red-haired girl. Rachel was dressed like she was on vacation, in beach shorts, a T-shirt, and sandals. Her hair wastangled and her face was green from the helicopter ride. She let out a scream when Endora appeared next to her inside the plane.

"What the fuck!" Rachel yelled, clutching the seat of an unconscious pilot.

"Hi to you too," Endora said, moving the pilot and looking over control.

"Hi? You just appeared! How did - magic, right?"

The brunette nodded, "Teleportation. Now, let's get this thing down."

"Do you even know how to fly a helicopter?" Rachel asked.

"Nope."

"That's comforting," Rachel muttered.

"Can you not! Today has been stressful enough, I don't need people speaking over my head," Endora snapped, but she regretted it instantly. Rachel looked down and for the first time, she didn't look like her energetic and playful self. The brunette frowned. What was she feeling? Jealousy was not her things. You can't control emotions. If she liked Percy, then it was okay. Endora couldn't control that.

The witch extended her hand, channeling her magic towards the controls, letting it overtake the engine. The helicopter righted itself. It spun in a circle and hovered. Very slowly, it beganto descend.  

"Look, I'm sorry." Endora begun, turning her head towards Rachel, not removing her hand from the engine, "I'm sorry for acting like some jealous schoolgirl." the brunette laughed at that, "I'm not really like that, but it's hard for me to make friends." 

"Hard to make friends?" Rachel asked, "Girly, I would be the first one to approach you with those awesome magic powers!"

Endora smiled at that, "Yeah, well, most people see me as a magnet for danger, which they're not wrong about, but still. They like to stay away from me. So when I do make friends, I'm protective over them. . . or rather - "

"Scared they would leave you."

The brunette nodded at Rachel.

"They would never leave you," Rachel said, "Believe me, Percy, especially, wouldn't leave you. You might not know this, but you're too special to him. He couldn't stop talking about you when we hanged out during summer. Endy this, Endy that. It's been quite annoying." Rachel laughed a bit.