011.

──── chapter eleven

{ 🔮 }  · fuck you, jackson

{ 🔮 }  · fuck you, jackson. . ݁ ٬٬ ࣪

THERE WERE NO MORE tears left to cry. After countless nights of crying, suffering under the pressure of blankets on top of her body while she laid in her bed in the corner of the Hermes' cabin, Endora just didn't have any tears left in her body to come out of her eyes. It have been weeks since she and Annabeth arrived back from the Labyrinth alone, without Grover, without Tyson, without Percy.

The moment the girl stepped out of the bolder, her knees gave up, her body crumbling into the hurrying arms of Madeline You and Lee Fletcher who were on the border duty. The sobs that wrecked her body were nothing she experienced ever before. The last time she truly cried was when her brother left and joined the Titans in this war.

But this. This was something else.

It felt like someone was tearing her body in half, taking piece and piece of her soul and leaving just corpse behind. It felt like her other half was missing, like part of her just disappeared and left the other part unattended, letting it try and mend itself. It felt like she lost everything. And Endora decided she didn't like the feeling. She never knew a human being could feel like what she experienced and she didn't wish it even upon her worse enemy to feel what she has felt.

It was eating her up not knowing what happened. If he is alive or not. It was eating her up and frustrating her to the core that none of her tracking and locator spells were working ─ they always showed the middle of no where. And maybe that's where he was. No where. He's not dead. Endora kept assuring herself. She would have felt it. But as much she kept saying those words, the horrid thoughts made their way into her mind and she let it consume her.

Over and over again.

It happened at least twice in the past two weeks and if it wasn't for her siblings and her friends, Endora would have given in into the temptation of the greedy witch and let her gain control of her body and her magic.

She was done living.

She heard Lou Ellen reassuring tear-eyed Basil one night, telling the boy that everything will be okay and that Endora was fine and she could fight it, that she was strong and that she will not let it get inside her mind ─ that happened after the Hollow almost overpowered the voices of Ancestors as the brunette thought of Percy over and over again. And it was the poor Basil that had found their sister in the Poseidon cabin, on her knees in the middle of the room, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as blood flowed from her eyes and nose, sobs leaving her body and unintelligible words leaving her mouth.

Endora wishes she could erase the memory from her sibling's mind.