Ep-1

Intro
Y/N is a 19 year old girl who lived with her step mom and step sister her mom passed away when she was 2 years old due to cancer and when she was 10 years old in a car crash and her dad remarried to her step mom 2 years before he died...
Y/N is her 2nd year of college she was studying Accounts and she worked part time at her dad's friend's cafe... end of intro

Y/N just came back from her work she was tried and only thing she wanted todo was to take a shower and complete her assignments and sleep she came inside the house to see few mens standing there when her step mom heard her come she called her to the living room so she went and saw a guy sitting on the couch and her step mom said
Step mom: Mr Jeon this is Y/N (she said as Y/N looked at her with a confused face)
Jungkook: Ok bring her (he said in a cold tone as his mens nodded and brought her with them)

She was shocked and she sat and next to her Jungkook sat she didn't said anything but he looked at her she was wearing a pair of jeans with a t-shirt which was wore out just like her jeans she was wearing an apron which had coffee stain all over it and her shoes where quite dirty  and old and lastly her hair was in a messy bun...

After awhile they reach Y/N got out of the  Car and she stood in front of a big house Jungkook looked towards her and said
Jungkook: Follow me (he said in a cold tone she just nodded and followed him)

They reached the living room and he said her to sit and she sat down and he sat in opposite to her and she asked
Y/N: Are you gonna kill me? (She asked as she kept her bag down)
Jungkook: I didn't brought your to kill you (he said and he didn't said with a cold tone)
Y/N: Well I would have been happy if you would have kill me! (She said as he looked towards her with disbelief)
Jungkook: Why do you want to end your life? (He asked as his mens left the room)
Y/N: Nothing... I am just going through depression... (She said as she lowered her head)
Jungkook: How long? (He asked as he lifted his eyebrows)
Y/N: almost 5 years now... (She said as her head was still down)
Jungkook: did you went through some therapy? (He asked as Y/N looked towards him and said)
Y/N: It's expansive I can't afford it... (She said as he looked at her and said)
Jungkook: Umm ok (he said in a cold tone)
Y/N: Why did you brought me here Mr Jeon... (She asked he sighed and said)
Jungkook: first call me Jungkook second your step mom got a big debt few years ago and never paid it so she sold you to me! (He said as her whole world shattered)
Y/N: She sold me... what will you do with me? (She asked as tears formed in her eyes)
Jungkook: Don't worry I won't do anything with you.. your going to live her and I want you to stop working at the cafe and you can still go to the college and don't bring your friends her! (He said as Y/N giggled a big at the last sentence and said)
Y/N: Friends I don't have any and if you want me to stop working who would pay for my books and my needs? (She said as Jungkook took a deep breath and said)
Jungkook: if you want you can work but after graduation and I will be paying for all your needs untill you graduate (he said as Y/N tried calming herself down and said)
Y/N: No I will work! (She said as he understood she won't so he gave up and said)
Jungkook: Fine but I will still give you money for your school stuff now follow me (he said as Y/N nodded and followed him)

She followed him and then Jungkook opened a room and he said
Jungkook: This is your room and next to my and stay here I will bring something (he said as she nodded and went inside the room)

Y/N entered the room and looked around it was a really pretty room alot better than her old one she living in the attic in her house when she was lost in her thoughts when Jungkook knocked the the door and came in and gave her a pair of hoodie and sweatpants and said
Jungkook: Looks like you had a rough day you can go and freshen up and rest I have some work I will be back before dinner (he said as he gave them to her)
Y/N: Thankyou Jungkook (she said with a warm smile)
Jungkook: No issue Bye (he said and went)

Y/N went and took a shower and freshen up and she took out her laptop which her grandmother gifted her she kept it safely and she didn't even let her step mom find about it she sat and started to complete her assignment and she didn't realize that she fell asleep while completing them she turned off her laptop and kept it aside and fell asleep

To be continued...