Ep-6

It had been a few weeks since she had been looking for a job but she wasn't able to find any...
She was sitting on the dinner table with Jungkook eating when he asked
Jungkook: Found any jobs? (He asked as he ate his food)
Y/N: No I went for a few interviews but they don't have any vacancy or I don't have enough working experience like 10months is less (she said as he looked at her smiling and said)
Jungkook: Great then our junior head accountant just quited today and we don't want to promote anyone so you can interview tomorrow (he said as Y/N's eyes lit up and said)
Y/N: Yeah I will be there.... (She said with a smile)

She ate her food and went to her room and fell asleep next morning she woke up and quickly took a shower and got ready and went to for the interview

She was done with the interview and she got the job not because of being Jk's girlfriend because of her qualification and no one knew about them dating but later she was in his office and he called the senior head to give her the tour of the office and meet the team....

She went to meet the team and the senior head introduce herself to Y/N she took her to the team and she said
Sia: Team! Meet our Junior Head accountant (she said getting everyone's attention)
Y/N: Hello Everyone I am Y/N Sharma (she said as she bowed)
Kate: Hello I am Kate (one by one every one introduce themselves)

Everyone was introducing themselves when this guy asked her
David: Hey Y/N are you single? (He asked out of nowhere)
Y/N: Sorry I am not.... (She said as his friends laughed)
David: I am jealous of that guy! (He said as he went)

After that She left and went back home and as it was Friday she was gonna join from 2nd september which was Monday and Jk's birthday was on a Sunday...

Sunday Jungkook's Birthday
Y/N woke up and first thing she did was made a cake and as it was a Sunday No maids where there she made and took it to his room and sang Happy Birthday and woke him up he ate the cake with her and he said
Jungkook: Thankyou Y/Nie! (He said with a bunny smile)
Y/N: Now go freshen up I will make breakfast! (She said as he nodded and she left)

She went to make the breakfast and he came downstairs and saw his favorite food on the table and he came and back hugged Y/N and said
Jungkook: Wow you cooked all of these? (He said as he back hugged her)
Y/N: Yes and happy 22nd birthday my love.. (she said as she broke the hug)
Jungkook: Thankyou!! (He said as he pecked her cheeks and sat in opposite to her and started to eat)

They ate and watched Movies the whole day.... He didn't wanted to do any big stuff for his birthday as his best friend Jimin wasn't in Korea he was in US for over 1 year...

It's a 2 months later Y/N was at the house and she was working in the living room and it was Friday afternoon and she didn't had work and Jungkook was in his house office working the doorbell rang so she went to open it and found a someone and asked
Y/N: How may I help you? (She asked as she opened the door)
Mr Kang: Hello I am your grandpa Mr Chio's lawyer Kang Soo-ho you must be Y/N Sharma? (he said as he bowed)
Y/N: Yeah... (She Said as she let him come in and She closed her laptop and the files and kept it aside)
Mr Kang: so Ms Sharma I am here to talk about your grandfather's will (he said as one of the maid kept a glass of water on the table and went)
Y/N: it has been 6 to 7 months since he have past away why so suddenly? (She asked as he took a sip of water)
Mr Kang: Actually I was busy with one of my case and 1 month ago I found out he passed away and I looked for all the paperwork so it was suddenly.... (He said as she nodded and said)
Y/N: Oh maybe his house and his life insurance money I guess.... (She asked as he giggled and said)
Mr Kang: Ms Sharma your not fully right yes 50K (Korean currency) his life insurance money, his house and his company and all of this in total would be around 1 million (Korean currency) (he said living her shocked)
Y/N: WHAT THE HECK! HE WAS THE CEO OF HIS OWN COMPANY C GROUPS HE SIGNED THAT TO ME! (she yelled being fully shocked which made Jungkook rush down)
Jungkook: Why are you yelling honey? (He asked being confused)
Y/N: According to him Grandpa left me his company, his house and 50k and overall it's worth 1 million! (She said as he came and took the file from The lawyer and started going through it)
Jungkook: Well he isn't telling a lie it's written here (he said showing her the paper)
Y/N: What! I... Thought he was gonna sell the company he said me when I visited him last time... (She said being shocked)
Mr Kang: Ms Sharma here are the papers you can read them and tomorrow we can complete the rest... (He said and gave them the paperwork)
Y/N: ok so tommorow I have to come to your office? (She asked as he gave her his card)
Mr Kang: here I will leave now I have an appointment... (He said as he stood up and she nodded)

He left and Y/N was still shocked...

To be continued....