Ep-14

4 months later
Y/N hardly never got time for Jungkook because of her project on the weekends also she was working Expect dinner they didn't spend time together they where just working working they didn't even look like a couple who got married 4 months ago (Riya went back to NYC)...

A random Saturday
Y/N woke and took a shower freshed up and made breakfast for her and Jungkook and she then ate alone and changed and left for work and as it was Saturday Jungkook was staying home and he would wake late...

When Jungkook woke up he usually found her working next him on the weekends but she wasn't there he then took his phone and called her she picked up the call
OTP
Jungkook: Where are you?
Y/N: At work sorry i forgot to say as i came late last night and i left before you woke up
Jungkook: Y/N! It's a Saturday i understand your a CEO and i am one to up your always working you never spend time with me it's not fair!
Y/N: Calm down I am sorry i promise I won't do this again now i have made breakfast and kept it heat it up and eat and i have to go bye love you
Jungkook: Ok bye love you too...

He ended the call he was quite mad at her as she hardly never had time for him because of her project...

In the evening around 7:30pm
Y/N came back home form work usually she came back around 9:00pm and the maids will make the dinner but she was home early wanting to spend time with Jungkook she went and took a shower and Changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie she came downstairs and she looked all over the house thinking Jungkook would be there but he wasn't then she thought he mind have went to visit Jimin, Tae, Hobi and Namjoon so she putted her phone for charging and she took her laptop and started to work

11:00pm
It was getting late and there was no sign of Jungkook she was about to call him but the doorbell rang she went to open it and it was Namjoon and hobi holding Jungkook who was quite drunk they helped Y/N to bring him to their room and then she came down with both of them and the Joon asked
Joon: Did you got into a argument? (He asked as she looked at her hand and said)
Y/N: well...a small one... nothing serious though (she said looking down)
Hobi: Spend time with him when he was drinking he was just talking about you (he said as she nodded with a warm smile)
Joon: I think we should like Tae and Jimin is also drunk (he said as both left)

She closed the door and went back upstairs as she sent Jungkook to take a shower she saw him in his PJs laid on his bed she went holding a cup of detox tea for him and she said
Y/N: Jungkook! (She said as he sat up straight)
Jungkook: Yes... (He said and she knew he had high alcohol tolerance)
Y/N: Here drink this without making any faces (she said as she gave him the cup)
Jungkook: Fine... (He said with a anger pout and drank it all in one go)
Y/N: Good boy (she said as she took the cup and kept it on the table)
Jungkook: Why are you home? Be in your office? It's always work not your husband (he said as she looked towards him and took a deep breath)
Y/N: First tell me why did you drink? That to without me!? (She said with a anger face sitting on the edge of the bed)
Jungkook: Sorry (he said looking at his hand)

She can't resist him anymore she haven't even kissed him in 4 months as he laid down she hovered on top of him and pulled him into a deep kiss he kissed her back the next movement after few minutes she broke the kiss and looked in his eyes and it showed her how much he missed her even though she was right next to him she slowly started to kiss all over his neck and she found a spot and started sucking it as he moaned and she stoped as she knew he was drunk and she didn't wanted to misuse that and then he looked at her and smile and pulled her into his embrace and she snuggled in his embrace and slowly she fell asleep so did him...

Jungkook actually didn't drink much just 2-3 shots and as he have high alcohol tolerance and he just wanted to shock Y/N which he failed...

To be continued....