Ep-16

Later that week
Y/N and Jungkook where eating dinner together when Y/N felt something she rushed to the bathroom and started to throw up Jungkook came running and saw her throwing up he thought something was in the food after few minutes they where out of the bathroom he thought Y/N was allergic to mushroom as they where eating that but when she came out of the bathroom and she sat on the couch wipping her face with a towel as he brought her a glass of water and he sat in opposite to her
Jungkook: Are you allergic to mushroom? (He asked as she took the sip of the water)
Y/N: Did you forgot? I am not allergic to mushroom (she said as she kept the glass on the table)
Jungkook: Oh yeah at that moment my brain really stopped (he said making her laugh)
Y/N: umm kook i got something to say (she looking towards her hands getting his attention)
Jungkook: Yeah go ahead (he said as she took a deep breath)
Y/N: My periods are 2 days late i didn't thought much as I get them soon but today morning i left without eating anything as i was late for a meeting after the meeting i said my assistant to get a coffee and a sandwich so she brought me i wasn't able to bare the smell of coffee and you know how much i love coffee so i ended up giving it to my assistant then after eating the sandwich i was fine then i took lunch which was noddles i ended up throwing up i really wasn't feeling well that's when my assistant took me to the hospital you know my friend Rosé? (She said as he was hearing her words carefully)
Jungkook: Yeah that one who is a doctor and you met her through Jimin (he said as she said)
Y/N: Yeah so she took few tests and the results come in tommorow (she said as a smile popped up on his face)
Jungkook: Wait you threw up again now right after eating! And your periods is late wait that means!! I am gonna be a dad!! (He said being shocked when she took a breath and said)
Y/N: Calm down wait till the results come in tommorow so can you take a day off? (She asked as he nodded)
Jungkook: Sure! Oh my god what if it's true!! (He said as he stood up and pulled Y/N into a hug)
Y/N: Kook don't worry tommorow morning you will find it (she said with a smile)
Jungkook: Ahh i don't know how will I sleep tonight (he said being all excited)
Y/N: You love me right? (She said looking into his eyes)
Jungkook: Is that even a question? I love you your my life Y/N (he said with a smile and pecked on her lips)
Y/N: Love you too (she said laying her head back on his chest)

Next Morning
Y/N and Jungkook both got ready and left to go to the hospital after they reached soon they visited Rosé the doctor

In the doctor's office
Y/N and Jungkook where sitting in opposite of her as she was going through the test report
Rosé: So... (She said getting both of their attention)
Jungkook: What is the report doctor? (He asked as he was holding Y/N's hand as she was nervous)
Rosé: Congratulations Mrs Jeon your pregnant! (She said as Y/N was shocked she didn't know what to say or do)
Jungkook: Wait what? I am gonna be a dad! (He said as Y/N sat there shocked as tears formed in her eyes)
Y/N: I...am...pregnant? (She said as Jungkook pulled her into a hug)
Rosé: Yes you are (she said with a smile)
Y/N: I can't believe (she said braking the hug and she wiped her tears)
Rosé: Mr Jeon you should take good care of her and make sure she doesn't stress or overwork herself and come on time for monthly checkup and one more thing give her healthy food (she said as Jungkook nodded)
Jungkook: I wil doctor (he said with a smile)

Later after getting the medicine for her they left in the way back home jungkook called his mom and said her to come as he and Y/N had some news for her...

They reached the house Y/N was lost in her thoughts as she sat on the couch and Jungkook came and sat next to her seeing her all lost he said
Jungkook: you will be a great mother dear (he said as she looked at him shocked)
Y/N: How did you know i was thinking that? (She said when the door bell rang)

To be continued....