Ep-11

After that one by one Joon, Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung came and started to congratulate them that's when Riya and Divya and Dev came to them as the boys were standing Y/N's aunt wasn't able to come as she wasn't able to get her visa approved so she was back in india Riya looked at them and said
Riya: Omg! You guys look so cute together! Better than the video calls (she said looking at them)
Dev: I can't belive my tomboy sali looks so pretty (he said as Divya gave them the flower bouquet)
Jimin: What's is Sali? (He asked looking towards dev)
Riya: Sali means Sister in Law (Riya said as Jimin looked at her and was shocked at her beauty)
Jimin: Oh.. Yourself? (He asked as everyone was trying to control their laughter)
Riya: Myself Riya Y/N's Cousin and you? (she said with a warm smile)
Jimin: Myself Park Jimin Jungkook's best friend (he said trying his hard not to blush)
Jungkook: So my sali ji snap out of looking into my friend's eyes (he said to Riya as Riya was 6 months younger than Y/N)
Riya: Huh? Jiju? What? It's nothing like that (she said trying to hide her smile)
Jimin: we can talk later right Riya? (He asked as she nodded)
Divya: uff! You guys! Congratulations both (she said as they laughed)
Jungkook: Thankyou nonna (he said with a bunny smile)
Hobi: You single? (He asked to Divya straightly)
Dev: Sorry she is married (he said pulling Divya towards him by her waist)
Hobi: I am sorry (he said he bowed)
Dev: No issues she is just pretty that anyone will fall for her (he said as Divya hit his hand playfully)
Jungkook: Guys why don't you introduce yourself to them? (He said as they agreed)
Joon: I am Kim Namjoon (he said with a smile)
Hobi: i am Jung Hoseok you can call me Hobi (he said with his sunshine smile)
Tae: I am Kim Taehyung (he said with a smile)
Jimin: I am.... (He was cutted off my Riya saying)
Riya: We know your Park Jimin (she said as she laughed)
Divya: I am Divya (she said as Dev then said)
Dev: Myself Dev  (he said they they where talking)

They where talking when Jungkook's mom who where talking to the other guest came to them Now it was Just Y/N and Jungkook talking with Joon but Joon had left when She came and looked at Y/N and gave her a hug and said
Mrs Jeon: My dear your looking gorgeous (she said looking at Y/N)
Y/N: Thankyou mom (she said with a smile)
Mrs Jeon: Did you guys ate right? (She asked as they nodded)
Jungkook: Yes eomma where were you? (He asked with a small pout)
Mrs Jeon: I was with the guest but anyways it's getting late you guys go home we can talk tomorrow when you come to my house for lunch and Yeah Y/N tell your cousins to join us for lunch (she said as Y/N nodded)
Jungkook: Ok eomma we will leave then bye (he said as Y/N bowed and they left)

They got in the car and Jungkook started to drive Y/N didn't utter a word and her stuff was moved in his room by the maids And she knew about this later after a 30 mins long ride they reached to their house

They got in and went to their room Y/N was trying to remove her hair she was struggling that's when Jungkook noticed he came and undid her bun and slowly removed her jewellery making her nervous then he made her sit on the chair and took the makeup wip and removed her makeup and then Y/N said
Y/N: I will go change (she said as she took her PJs but he held her hands and said)
Jungkook: Not this easily (he said as he made her stand)

He took her to the bathroom and made her sit on the counter and pulled her into a deep kiss as she kissed him back after few minutes he broke the kiss and started to leave wet kisses all over her neck and then he found her sweet spot and started to suck it making her moan she was as moaning mess and after that she got down and started to kiss Jungkook and later he broke the kiss and said
Jungkook: Babygirl you don't know what your going for (he said with a smirk)
Y/N: I know what I want (she said making him kinda shocked)
Jungkook: Then should I use protection or not? (He asked as she said)
Y/N: I am not ready to have a child so Use  Protection please (she said as the truth was visible in her eyes that's she wasn't sure about having kids he smiled and said)
Jungkook: Fine (he said as he started to undress her)

To be continued ....

***The next chapter has 18+ if your uncomfortable reading it you can skip the chapter***