Ep-7

Y/N went through the paperwork and it was not fake Jungkook did some research on the lawyer and found he wasn't a scammer and they did this just for their safety as he came after 6-7 months after her grandpa passed away...

She went and got all the paperwork done and she was the New CEO of C Groups she quitted from her Job and then she started to take care of the company she was a really good CEO and the good thing was she had taken up business in college which helped her and she had a assistant named Kara.....

It's a couple of months later it has been almost 2 years since her step mom sold her to Jungkook....
Y/N was in her office going through her files when she heard a knock at the door
Y/N: Come in! (She said closing her file)
Kara: Mam she wants to meet you... (She said as Y/N looked towards her step mom who was standing there)
Y/N: Kara you can leave now... (She said as Kara bowed and left and her stepmom sat in opposite to her and said)
Stepmom: Y/N dear can you move back with us and live with us again? (She asked as Y/N chuckled and said)
Y/N: In these past 2 years you didn't have a damn about me now you want me to move in with you? You sold me to a Mafia just for money and now let me guess that your here for money! (She said trying not to bust out in anger)
Stepmom: I am sorry dear... (She said and Y/N lost it)
Y/N: I DON'T WANT YOUR SORRY JUST GET OUT AND DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN! (she yelled at her)
Stepmom: I am sorry please move back... (She said as Y/N called security)
Y/N: SAVE IT! (She said as the security came in)

They took her stepmom away she sat on her chair and started to rub her forehead and tears where flowing down her eyes she then wiped her tears and called Kara and said she would be leaving early and she left and she started to drive and went to a park near to her house....

At the park
Y/N was sitting on the bench and tears where flowing down her eyes that's when a dog which came towards her and started to lick her leg she wiped her tears and took that dog on her lap and looked at it and smiled and suddenly the dog started to lick her face which made her giggle that's when the owner of the dog Taehyung came running and said
Tae: Yeotan! (He said trying to hold his breath)
Y/N: Is he your dog? (She asked holding him in her hand)
Tae: Yes! did he disturbed you miss? (He asked being a gentleman)
Y/N: No not at all he is really cute (she said and gave him to tae)
Tae: Who are you? (He asked holding tannine in his hand)
Y/N: I am... (She was about to say something but her phone started to buzz)

He looked at her and nodded and she went and picked up the call
OTP
Jungkook: When will you be home?? (He asked in a cute voice)
Y/N: Why are you being so cute suddenly? What up?
Jungkook: I miss you! But anyways wanna go out for dinner tonight??
Y/N: What did you did this time?
Jungkook: I promise I didn't do anything as all the maids are off for the week I just wanted to eat indian food!
Y/N: Oh! Ok then we can meet at my favourite restaurant Indian Taste at 6:30pm?
Jungkook: Yeah it's 5:30 now i will get my work done quickly and see you there
Y/N: Ok bye love you
Jungkook: Love you too!

She ended the call and went to see Taehyung sitting with Yeotan and playing with him and he looked at her and asked
Tae: Your? (He asked playing with tannie's hair)
Y/N: my boyfriend and I should get going nice to meet you (she said with a smile and left)

She went back to the house and changed and later went for dinner with Jungkook..

Everything was going fine between both of them and their one year anniversary was approaching Y/N was super excited and even Jungkook but he didn't show his excitement