Ep-18

7 Years later
Y/N was working form home until SuJin was 2 then she started to go and work and Jungkook's mom moved with them as she wanted to spend time with her granddaughter and also she wanted to see her grow up and he close to her daughter in law and her son...

A random day
Y/N had just came back from work a hour ago she changed and sat to help SuJin with her homework but she wasn't staying focused on the book Y/N was getting anger she gave up and said
Y/N: Yahh! SuJin! What you want so that you will do your homework? (She asked as she giggled)
SuJin: Chopped Carrots Please (she asked with puppy eyes)
Y/N: Should have said me your hunger (she said as she went to the kitchen)
Mrs Jeon: Did you just ate few hours ago SuJin? (She asked as she giggled and said with a smile)
SuJin: Grandma I am tried of doing homework for past 1 hour (she said cutely)
Mrs Jeon: Aish this girl is just like her dad (she said Laughing as Y/N came back after few minutes)
Y/N: Here now do your homework (she said keeping the plate on table)
SuJin: Thankyou eomma (she said as as took a piece of the carrot)
Y/N: Now do your homework (she said as she had a sad pout)
SuJin: Eomma please i don't want to do it (she said with a sad pout)
Y/N: Dear see only one question is left after this you can go watch TV (she said as she nodded)

After she completed her homework she was eating the carrot and watching TV that's when the door bell rang SuJin understood it was Jungkook as Y/N went to Open the door SuJin followed her and as  soon as she saw Jungkook he kept his bag aside and took her in his arms
SuJin: Appa!! (She said with a bunny smile)
Jungkook: So what did you do today (he asked as he came in)
Y/N: Ate carrots (she said as Both laughed)
SuJin: Just like appa (she said as she giggled)
Jungkook: Your calling me a rabbit? (He asked as she nodded)
SuJin: Hehe yeah Uncle Jimin and Tae said hehe (she said as he pout)
Jungkook: Uncle Jimin and Tae i will talk to them (he said as her eyes widened)
SuJin: No No don't scold them everyone thinks your a rabbit even Grandma (she said as Mrs Jeon stood next to Y/N shocked)
Mrs Jeon: aish this girl is just like her dad (she said as Y/N nodded)
Y/N: So Mr Bunny Dad go and change come down for dinner (she said making all giggle)

They all ate together after a while all laughing and smiling...

**The end...**

Life may have ups and down but it always ends up having a happy ending...

I know this was short i am sorry about that...

Hey it's your Author Nim V so hope you enjoyed reading this book it took me a while sometimes i wasn't able to update it on time but it had a happy ending and it was my first time writing a hardstan so it was cringey here and there according to me...

Love you all i will be back with another Fanfic soon...

Byee

Your Author Nim V~