Ep-13

After a few hours they went to Jungkook's mom's house for lunch Y/N was wearing a simple blue dress with with shoe and wore simple makeup

At Jk's mon's house
Y/N and Jungkook arrived and Divya and Dev weren't able to come as they had flight back to India as Dev can't take more leaves from his work but Riya was going to stay for 2 more days so Riya came in behalf of them

They where sitting and eating and when Mrs Jeon asked
Mrs Jeon: So where are you guys planning to go for your honeymoon? (She asked as both looked at each other)
Jungkook: umm actually eomma we haven't planned anything as she have a project coming up (he said as his mom nodded)
Mrs Jeon: I understand work comes first anyways my grandchildrens when will I get them? (She asked as Riya was trying to hold her laugh)
Jungkook: Actually eomma we are not mentally prepared to have kids and we are still in our 20s so maybe after couple of years but not any time soon and having a kid comes with so many responses we are just not prepared for it (he said and Mrs Jeon didn't wanted to force them)
Mrs Jeon: Well take your time (she said and then they all ate)

Riya was sitting next To Y/N and eating when Mrs Jeon asked
Mrs Jeon: Your Riya right? (She asked as Riya nodded)
Riya: Yes i am (she said being confused)
Mrs Jeon: I have a strong feelings that Jimin likes you (she said as Riya started to cough)
Jungkook: How do you know that eomma? (He said as being shocked)
Mrs Jeon: How will i not notice they where talking the whole night and they got close really quickly i know Jimin since he was kid (she said as Y/N laughed and said)
Y/N: Mom i heard last night that Jimin has asked her out on a date (she said as she laughed and Mrs Jeon joined her)
Jungkook: Well if it so be careful he flirts alot (he said as he laughed)
Riya: Don't worry Jiju he doesn't know me i flirt back too (she said making all laugh)
Mrs Jeon: Your extremely funny Riya (she said as They agreed)

After eating they where in the car to go to their house and for next 2 days Riya was going to stay here Riya was quite looking at her phone and texting someone Y/N turned a look and saw her texting Jimin
Y/N: Kook what's up with her she is glued to her phone (she asked he was focused on his driving)
Jungkook: I think she is in love honey (he said as he laughed)
Y/N: Maybe (she said laughing)

They reached their house and Riya came in Y/N went to show her the room and Jungkook went to drink some water after few hours Riya got ready for a date with Jimin and she went downstairs where she saw both Jungkook and Y/N busy working on their laptop and when she came down she got Y/N's attention and she came and sat on their opposite and said
Riya: Guys! (She said as both of them sighed and closed their laptop)
Y/N: Yes? Why are you wearing a dress home? (She asked being confused)
Riya: What do you think? Why I am ready? (She said as Y/N rolled her eyes and said)
Y/N: Date with Jimin? (She said as Riya Nodded)
Riya: Yes it was all last minute do i look good? (She asked as Jungkook sighed and kept his laptop aside and said)
Jungkook: Don't worry you look fine (he said in a tone making Y/N laugh)
Riya: Thankyou Jiju (she said as she winked)
Y/N: Yah! Keep your eyes away from my coldie (she said making her laugh)
Riya: Fine! But what will you guys do tonight? (She asked as both looked at them and smiled and Jungkook said)
Jungkook: Work work work and maybe i will cook dinner (he said as Riya made a werid face and said)
Riya: You guys are workaholic (she said as the doorbell rang)

Y/N went to open it and it was Jimin Y/N called Riya and they where about to leave when she said
Y/N: Drop her before 11:30pm (she said as he nodded before they left)

To be continued...