Ep-10

Jungkook came in the room and saw her sleeping like a baby he wasn't able to control his laugh but then he tucked her to sleep and he changed and slept on the couch in the room as he thought it wouldn't have been appropriate sleeping next to her without telling her as they weren't married yet...

Next morning
Y/N woke up and she went to take a shower and then came out to see Jungkook talking to Dev she went inside the kitchen and saw Divya wasn't there she went to Dev and asked
Y/N: jiju! Where di? (She asked getting the attention)
Dev: She is a dentist right and she was planning to keep her clinic closed for next 2 weeks but she had a last minute patient she will be back maybe in 1hr if there is no traffic.... (He said as she nodded)
Y/N: I will make breakfast today! Just tell me where are the stuff (she said leaving Dev shocked)
Dev: whatever you cook will be eatable right? (He asked making fun of her as Jk tried to control his laugh)
Y/N: Yahh!! I will kill you (she said as Jungkook busted out laughing)
Dev: Oh so you will kill me huh? (He said as Jungkook was laughing)
Y/N: Yah! Jeon is there something to laugh at? (She asked lifting up her eyebrows)
Jungkook: Nothing... But Hyung her food is eatable i am eating it for a while and i am still alive (he said trying to not laugh)
Y/N: Now you listen i won't cook for you anymore just make yourself food when as go back korea (she said and went to back to the room)

Jungkook understood she was anger but he didn't wanted to make her even more anger...

End of 2 weeks
They had fun with Dev and Divya they also visited Taj Mahal...

At the Airport
Dev and Divya bid them goodbye and they left back to come back to Korea...

1 week later
Y/N came back from work she changed and was on her phone waiting for Jungkook to come back she was waiting and it was already 9:30 she was sleepy but still awak waiting for him to come and after a while she fell asleep on the couch
After a while it was around 11:30 when Jungkook came back he found Y/N sleeping on the couch he looked at her a smiled and went to his room and changed when he came down he still saw Y/N was sleeping she didn't even woke up he tried waking her up and she said after waking up
Y/N: Yah! Jeon can't you call and say me that you will be late! (She said as she rubbed her eyes)
Jungkook: Sorry my phone died but did you ate dinner? (He asked sitting in opposite to her)
Y/N: No i was waiting for you to come (she said as she sat up straight)
Jungkook: Can we go and eat i haven't ate anything since lunch what you have made for dinner? (He asked as she stood up and walked towards the kitchen as he followed her)
Y/N: I have made aloo Paratha i will heat it up get something to drink (she said as he nodded)

They sat down and started to eat and talked about their wedding when was in next 1 month and it was small Y/N's cousin and Jungkook's mom and his friends would come they didn't wanted a big wedding

1 month later
On the wedding day
Y/N was walking down the aisle with Uncle Lee she had a bit of tears in her eyes she was wearing a simple white lengha which jungkook picked for her

She was looking great as she walked down the aisle when they reached near Jungkook Uncle Lee gave her hands in his and said Uncle Lee: Take care of her (he said with a warm smile) Jungkook: I will uncle Lee (he said as he held her hands)

Uncle Lee: Take care of her (he said with a warm smile)
Jungkook: I will uncle Lee (he said as he held her hands)

The prist started and then he said
Prist: Mr Jeon Jungkook do you take Ms Y/N Sharma as your lawfully wedded wife and will take care and keep her happy till her death? (He said as Jungkook looked into her eyes and said)
Jungkook: I do (he said with a warm smile)
Prist: Ms Sharma Do you take Mr Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband and will take care and keep him happy till his death? (He said as Y/N smiled and looked in his eyes and said)
Y/N: I Do... (She said as she looked into his eyes)
Prist: I may announce them as Husband and Wife You may kiss the bride (he said as all clapped)

Jungkook pulled her close and pulled her into a short kiss and it was their first kiss as they never kissed each other only pecks on the checks or forehead after few seconds he broke the kiss and wishpered saying
Jungkook: Can't wait for tonight honey (he said Leaving her shocked)

To be continued...