Ep-17

Jungkook went to open the door as his mom came she sat on the couch as Y/N brought her some water
Mrs Jeon: what's the news!! (She asked as she couldn't wait to know)
Jungkook: Eomma Y/N is pregnant we are gonna have a baby (he said leaving his mom shocked)
Mrs Jeon: wait what! I am gonna be a grandma!! Oh my God (she said as tears of joy formed in her eyes)
Y/N: Yes mom (she said looking at Jk's mom who pulled Y/N into a hug)
Mrs Jeon: Thankyou for making my dream come true (she said as she hugged her)

She talked and the three of them went out of lunch together...

Y/N's cravings where normal she craved for Vegetables and fruits and mostly for sour stuff like lemon and sour candies...
7 months later the gender was revealed and they where having a Girl Jungkook's mom was having list of name of her future granddaughter she visited Y/N often...

3 months later
He was working form home and also taking care of her company just a month after gender reveal...

He went and kept the bowl in which he gave Y/N some chopped fruits for her he was coming back when he heard Y/N scream he got shocked as her Due date was close so he thought it was coming he ran and saw that there was a puddle of water blew her he started to panic as her water broke seeing him panic Y/N was getting anger as she was in pain and he was panicking
Y/N: Take me to the hospital! (She said as he nodded and carried her to the car in a bridal style)

He was driving as fast as he can he was telling Y/N to stay calm and as soon as he reached the hospital Rosé was there as Jungkook called and told her they immediately took her to the labour room after 30 mins She came and called Jungkook to help her push he was there holding her hands and motivating her

Y/N finally gave birth after 2 and half hours they took gave Jungkook to look at the baby and he was looking at her he could tell Her smile was Like Jungkook her eyes was like Y/N and her nose was also like Jungkook he looked towards his wife who was slowly closing her eyes he got worried and asked
Jungkook: What happened to her why did she closed her eyes? (he asked being all worried the minute ago he was thanking all now he got all worried Rosé smiled and said)
Rosé: Don't worry she was in labour for 2 and half hours she is terid we will take her to the room and we will also check the baby (she said as he nodded)

3hrs later Jungkook's mom arrived form Busan she entered the room to see her son holding her granddaughter in his arms as her beautiful daughter in law on the bed sleeping as it was almost 4am in the morning He was trying his best not to fall asleep having his daughter in his arms when he saw his mom she took her granddaughter in her arms and said
Mrs Jeon: She is soo pretty just like Y/N (she said holding her in her arms)
Jungkook: Yeah eomma (he said with a smile he was trying his mom noticed he was sleepy)
Mrs Jeon: you go sleep on the couch i will take care of little princess (she said as he smiled and laid on the couch)

1 hour later Mrs Jeon was playing her granddaughter as She noticed Y/N was opening her eyes and she asked
Y/N: Mom! (She said looking at her who was sitting on a chair with her daughter)
Mrs Jeon: Yes dear how are you feeling now? (She asked as Y/N smiled looking at her and said)
Y/N: Fine mom can I see your little princess (she said as Mrs Jeon use to say how much she will spoil and love her child)
Mrs Jeon: Oh come on (she said as she gave her in Y/N's arms)
Y/N: Her smile and nose aww (she said looking at her child)
Mrs Jeon: What would you name her dear? (She asked as Y/N took a deep breath and said)
Y/N: I don't know mom lets see what You and Jungkook have (she said making her smile)
Mrs Jeon: what about... (He was cutted of by Jungkook as he was up because of them talking)
Jungkook: Jeon SuJin (he said as both looked towards him)
Mrs Jeon: You copy cat! I came up with this name (she said making Y/N laugh as he had a anger pout)
Jungkook: Sooo what? Your my eomma so your idea is also my (he said as he hugged her)
Mrs Jeon: Aish Y/N goodluck taking care of this big baby with SuJin (she said in a way making Y/N laugh)
Y/N: Don't worry mom you will be there to take care of this big baby i will call you (she said making his mom laugh)

They all laughed hearing her...

To be continued...