Ep-9

On the weekend
Y/N and Jungkook left for the flight after a long 6 and a half hours flight they reached New Delhi airport they came out and Y/N noticed Dev and Divya standing there and waving to them Y/N went and gave Divya a hug and Divya asked
Divya: how are you?? (She said as she broke the hug)
Y/N: fine jiju! How are you!! (She said and gave him a side hug)
Dev: Good so He is Jungkook? (He asked as Jungkook bowed and said)
Jungkook: Yeah I am Jungkook nice to meet you hyung and Nonna (he said in a soft voice)
Divya: my name is Divya not nonna
Dev: and my name is Dev not Hyung (they said as Y/N laughed and said)
Y/N: Nonna means elder sister and Hyung means elder brother in korean!
Jungkook: Yeah.... (He said as they giggled)

They kept their bags in the car and started the drive to their house... After a 2 hrs long drive they reached Y/N was asleep and Jungkook didn't wanted to wake her up so he carried her in bridal style to their apartment Dev and Divya where shocked but they helped him with the bags as he couldn't bring them as he was carrying her...
They came inside and Jungkook asked for the room and Dev took their bags and showed him the room he kept the bag and left Jungkook tucked her to sleep and came out and saw Dev watching TV and Divya in the kitchen cooking he wanted so water so he went in the kitchen and said
Jungkook: nonna can I get some water? (He asked as she nodded and said)
Divya: it's in the fridge take a bottle from there and the glass is on the table (she said as she cooked and he went and took some water for himself)

After 1hr Y/N came out of the room and went in search of finding Jungkook or her cousin but Jungkook and Dev went to get some groceries actually Dev went and Jungkook just joined him Y/N then spotted Divya sitting and going on her phone she went and sat next to her and asked
Y/N: Di where is Jungkook? (She asked sitting next to her)
Divya: went out with Dev (she said being focused on her phone)

Y/N didn't said she just nodded and she took out her phone and was on it when Divya said
Divya: Y/N we are planning to go to a local Temple with you and Jungkook so will it be fine today?
Y/N: Sure.. (she said as the doorbell rang Divya went to open it and saw Dev and Jungkook they came in and Dev went to keep the bag in the kitchen)
Divya: Then let me give you a make over then! (She said and pulled her to her room before she could say something)

After 1hr she finally got Y/N ready she came out of the room and the second Jungkook's eyes landed on her he got lost in her eyes she was looking stunning

Her look was simple but something he would have loved to see her... After a while both having a eye contact with each other Divya broke the silence by saying
Divya: how does she looks?? (She said as both broke their eyes contact)
Dev: what did you do to my Tom boy sali? (He asked as Divya giggled but Jungkook was still speechless)
Y/N: Hello? Jungkook? JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK! (She tried bringing him back to the reality but she ended up yelling)
Jungkook:........ (He stayed quiet)
Y/N: Fine I am gonna take it as I don't look good (she said going back to the room to change when he said)
Jungkook: Your looking great I just got lost in your beauty (he said making all shock)
Divya: I think he fell for Y/N again (she said as Dev nodded agreeing to her)
Jungkook: You just know how we met you don't know what she asked me (he said walking towards her)
Divya: What your fiance asked? (She asked as she sat next to Dev)
Jungkook: She asked are you going to kill me? And when I said No she said that she would have been happy if I would have kill her (he said as she gave him glare)
Y/N: I was going through alot because of my.... (Before she could complete her sentence Jungkook hugged her as he found tears where forming)
Jungkook: shhh! Don't cry tears don't look in your eyes... (he said in a low tone making Divya and Dev even more shock)
Y/N: Go get ready idiot or we will get late.. (she said as she broke the hug)
Jungkook: Yeah (he said and went to get changed)

Y/N went to sit and after a while he came out wearing a simple deep blue t-shirt and they went to the temple and after that they went to a restaurant for dinner after dinner they got into a small argument and Y/N ended up winning so she payed the bill and they came back home and on the way Y/N was so sleepy the minute she came in she fell asleep on the bed she didn't even changed into her PJs....

To be continued...