Ep-8

Few days later on their anniversary Y/N and Jungkook where on their date they where eating at their favorite restaurant and after a while they drove to a beach and they where walking and where having a little chat while holding each other's hands and after a while Jungkook when on his knees making her shock and he said
Jungkook: Y/N Sharma I love you so much I want to spend my life with you these 2 years I have fallen for your and every time you drive me crazy you have changed a heartless Mafia soft for you... Y/N I love everything about you will you marry me (he said being on his knees holding a ring the tears formed at her eyes)
Y/N: Yes! (She said as she nodded her head Yes as he putted the ring on her finger and she hugged him)
Jungkook: I love you... (He said as he hugged her back)
Y/N: I love you too... (She said as she laid her head on his chest when she heard someone claps and cheer she turned around to see)

Jungkook's friends Jimin, Tae, Hobi and Joon standing there holding a sign that's said "She said YES" and "Congratulation Jungkook and Y/N" and they where cheering for them Y/N was shocked but kind of confused seeing them she only knew Joon and Hobi as she met them once and seeing her confused he giggled and said
Jungkook: Guys give her your intro she is so confused.. (he said as they nodded and said)
Joon: I am Kim Namjoon we have met before when I came to your house but Jungkook wasn't there remember? (He said as Y/N nodded)
Hobi: I am Jung Hosoek We have met a lot of time I have came (he said as Y/N smiled)
Jimin: I am Park Jimin I was in USA for a little while so you have not met me (he said and when Taehyung was going to introduce himself Y/N said)
Y/N: Your the same guy who was at that park with a really cute dog! (She said as Tae giggled and said)
Tae: Yes I am the same guy my name is Kim Taehyung! (He said as Jk asked)
Jungkook: When did you guys met? (He asked being confused)
Y/N: it was a random day few days ago the day we went to eat Indian food before going for dinner I went to the park there I met him...
Jungkook: Oh well tannie is sure a cute dog (he said as all other laughed)

They came to their house and they had some chat and later they went...

2 months later
Y/N was sitting on the couch and was face timing her cousin sister Divya and her husband Dev they got married 3 years ago and both knew about Y/N and Jungkook getting engaged... Here Jungkook was sitting in opposite to her and was working on his laptop... After a while the call ended and Y/N looked at him and then took a deep breath and said
Y/N: Kook do you have any plans for next 2 weeks? (She asked as she kept her laptop aside)
Jungkook: why are you planning to take me on a date for 2 weeks straight? (He asked as he closed and kept his laptop)
Y/N: Well I am planning to go to India visit my cousin... (She said with a small smile)
Jungkook: your cousins Riya and Divya and Divya 's husband Dev them?? (He asked as she nodded)
Y/N: Yeah but Riya won't be there as she moved to New York she got a Job as a designer there and aunt is there so it will just Dev and Divya so I was asking that you would like to join me or not I have to book the tickets too (she said as he looked at her and sighed and took his phone)
Jungkook: I will Join now I will go and call my assistant to cancel any meetings I have for next 2 weeks (he said with a small smile and left)

After 30 mins he came and saw Y/N talking to her assistant he came and sat next to her and after a while she ended the call and he said
Jungkook: so when are we going? and which place? (He asked her as she giggled and said)
Y/N: This weekend I asked my assistant to book the tickets and cancel all my meetings for next 2 weeks and we are going to New Delhi any other question? (She asked as he nodded no)

To be continued...