Well, hello!

This does feel a tad bit awkward because it's been years but it's always nice to come back to my roots :) Kai here! How's everyone?

So here's the thing. I took a very huge break from posting on Wattpad for studies, came back on and off, never stayed. But I've bounced back to writing for comfort and I've been writing offline a lot. So I got a not so new but definitely new story that I'll be posting. It's called Stardom for Dummies and it's already on my profile. Will probably finish posting the entire thing by this month. I'm impatient. I truly hope you'd give it a chance and read it. I wrote this with a whole lot of love but couldn't get to show it to the world properly. Finally I'm showing it.

I could post the summary but I don't want to make this any longer. The gist is just two ex best friends who are at each other's throats when they meet years later. Typical, I know. But who doesn't like a good cliché? Right?

Now, I need your help. I'm off to write a new story. An online romance between two gaming friends. And I was wondering. Do you want a straight romance or a LGBT+ romance? Stardom for Dummies is a gay romance, and I had so much fun writing it :') Still, I wanted to ask your opinion. Please comment it here!!

Anyways, trying not to do anything that could land me in trouble but darn, real life people do be testing my patience. How's yours? Any better?

It was nice talking to you guys again. I'd forever be thankful to you guys for giving Is He A She?! and me a chance. Thank you.

With lots of love,
Kai.