Can we start ;)

First posted: September, 2015.
- unedited -

.

I really want this starting chapter to look all chic and posh, with so many beautiful words and cool blurbs like those of other authors like hepburnettes and EmSlough and all that sparkles, but I'm not really cut out for that so let's pretend that what's present below is a royal beauty, 'kay?

This story was written by me when I was a young smol potato so there will definitely be mistakes. And it's totally unedited. Hope you awesomesauce muffins understand it!

Dedication to huntress2021 since her story "MY GANGSTER PROTECTOR" is the first story I read on wattpad. All her stories are awesome and if you haven't given it a try, what are you waiting for? Go check it out :)

This book is the winner of:

RBLS Best Female Hottie
RBLS Best Humour

Shortlisted in #YourStoryIndia

This story is tagged under HUMOUR since many of my readers found it funny. I don't know if it's really funny. So if you read the story and do NOT find it really funny, please don't leave mean comments. Some enjoy dirty jokes, some enjoy lame jokes, some enjoy puns, some enjoy witty jokes. And THIS BOOK HAS CHARACTERS WHO AREN'T WHITE. IF YOU SAY STUFF LIKE 'oh well, I'll imagine them as white people' or 'it would've been better if they were white', I'd flip a table. Literally.  So please don't judge and ENJOY READING! :)

And oh, I love breaking the fourth wall. So beware, there may be instances when my characters may directly talk to you.

I'm actually light with these things but I was advised to put this forward.

Text copyright © Mistalee_ ™2015-2016

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the copyright owner.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic or hard copy, without prior consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Copying is not nice guys and recently there have been many news about works, titles and covers being stolen. I know you lovelies are genuine and very decent. But if anyone (not you, beautiful people) copies my works, I can get very (and I mean very) scary. Beware.

So... now that some things have been cleared let's get down to the matter at hand, shall we? ;)

Nice to meet you all! *hugs everyone*

If you have visited my profile, you would know how big of an anime fan I am. If you haven't, no worries. I'll just tell you.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ANIME!

(If you do too, raise your hand ;) )

I love all the genres except horror and tragedy. And one of my favourite genre is GENDERBENDER. The idea of this story came to me as a kid.

Since this is a piece of fiction, it MAY not be practical at some points. But I don't think that is a bad thing. Because... this is fiction and in fictional stories anything can happen ;)

So if you are a fan of genderbender stories *cough* Hana Kimi *cough*, welllccommee!!! If you aren't, no problem. You receive an even bigger welcome :)

Blurb

❝You don't have to be Superman or Spiderman to save a soul. You just have to dress as a guy.❞

——————

Parents and troubled looks are always a bad combination.

Just like how getting bankrupt and asking to dress as a guy are a bad combination.

Mission objectives:

1. Befriend unfriendly, cold, rich loner.

2. Make him social.

3. Get the hell out of this all boys school.

But some things go unplanned just like how the mission gets altered a 'teeny' bit.

Like, for e.g.,

1. Make friends.

2. Become one of the boys.

3. Make her roommate 'life of the party.'

4. Have the time of her life.

5. And maybe, just maybe... fall in love.

Cover by Rolling_in_the_Dice

What do you think of this idea? Please share what you think in the comments!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.