Epilogue

2020 A/N: Some crappy writing down there.

2015 A/N:

HELP!

Should this be the epilogue? This is too serious and long for an epilogue but then, if it's not the epilogue, it's just... sticking out. Just tell me :D

In my place, first it's Kindergarten, 1st to 5th grade is primary, 6th to 10th grade is secondary and 11th and 12th grade are high school. I know in America and many places, high school is 9th to 12th grade and in places like Japan, it's 10th to 12th grade but yeah. Enjoy reading.

Song attached: I'm only me when I'm with you ~ Taylor Swift

Prologue

6 years later.

Uthra was dead.

Okay, before you all go and end in the emergency hall because of a heart attack- went too much? Okay, let me rephrase it. Before you all get shocked, let me clear it up.

The Uthra, who attended an all boys school, was dead. Officially dead.

He died about 4 years ago.

In a freaky motorcycle accident.

And his parents wanted his funeral to be a private one with only family members that they didn't call his school friends.

Or that's what we've been telling to people who didn't know Uthra was actually a girl.

When I returned from my favourite place in the world, I didn't tell to my favourite people in the world that I was indeed a girl. And to avoid further problems, my appa and Uncle created this story to erase my fraud records completely.

Hrithik anna who was at college that time told me that it created quite a roar among my friends and for a moment, even Rohan lost it. Seems like that kid forgot that I don't even know how to ride a 'motorcycle.'

At that time, I was just relieved that I didn't have to lie anymore. The guy who lived with them was gone and now, even when I come across them somewhere, I can face them without looking like a guilty criminal. To them, I would be some girl with a somewhat familiar face. Nothing more.

But then, the guilt turned even bigger and I knew it was wrong.

So here I was.

In front of my old school's gates (which was now a co-ed one) where the get-together for the high school batches 2014-2016 and 2015-2017 was being conducted, sweating like crazy.

Just woman up, Uthra and go spit it out!

Easy for you to say.

"Um, can I help you, ma'am?" The watchman finally asked when he saw that my car won't get any more near to the gate.

"Er, can you tell me where the get-together for 2015-17 is being held?"

"It's in block B, ma'am."

The already awkward smile on my face froze when I heard the name of the block.

Great, just the block where I studied with them.

Just great.

Not.

"Thanks," I muttered before starting the car.

After I left the school, my grandpa (mother's father) came to know about our situation. It seemed like the stone heart which couldn't be melted even to the slightest degree when both my sister and I were born, totally turned gooey when he heard that his only daughter was 'suffering' as a normal woman and not an empress (sarcasm of course).