Let's Defeat The Huns!

See the glossy sticker near the title? YAASSSS, IHAS won RBLS 'Best Female Hottie' and 'Best Humour' awards. Not one, guys but TWO FREAKING AWARDS!! We're one amazing family *chokes back tears* Well we lost the 2nd round but who the heck cares? I'm happy with it.

ATTENTION:

So I get tired typing 'Rohan and Uthra' or 'Uthra and Rohan' every single time and I guess you are too. So maybe can we have a little fun by suggesting crazy ship-names for these two adorable dorks? My nomination is... *starts thinking real hard* um, Rora..? Uthan..? I'm giving up. I nominate nothing. You guys do it for me!

Okay, here's the chapter. (Warning: I have a major writer's block T_T)

Dedication to DroolWorthy

19

Let's defeat the Huns!

I tried not to look sad or in the lightest bit, disturbed as Snape's doppelganger continued talking about our school's school festival which was at the last day of school.

It was only one month till the last day... one month till I leave them.

And god, I'd never been this scared in my life. Not when I decided to dress as a guy. Not when Hrithik anna confronted me. Heck, not even when telling Rohan about my secret.

"Why do you look so glum?" a voice murmured beside me and I shook my head sighing heavily.

"Nothing," I whispered.

"I would've believed it if you hadn't sighed right after," Rohan said as he discreetly thumped my right shoulder, away from the teacher's eyes.

I smiled lightly.

"Well it feels like yesterday when my appa announced that we were bankrupt over the dinner table. But look, it's only one month till this ends... till I go back to being a girl."

"Shhh!" Rohan hushed me quite harshly as he glanced around.

"Walls have ears, bud!"

Though I rolled my eyes at this, the tingling in my stomach returned as I sat beside the guy I'm in love with.

I glanced sideways to look at the boy who gave me everything I didn't have when I was still rich. It was wrong, but sometimes I feel like it was actually good that we went bankrupt.

The sound of Hrithik anna's voice pulled me from my thoughts. How did he end up here?

Behind him, both Ryan and Karan anna stood.

"- know, we have a bunch of sister schools," he was saying loudly, while Snape's doppelganger stood in the background nodding now and then.

"People from this school would already know that it's a tradition of us to be a host of the sister schools' during the school festival. So they'll be coming here."

Excited whispers broke among the guys and I rolled my eyes.

Boys.

"Shut your holes!" Anna yelled, "behave like a gentleman, ya got it? I don't want you to run around those girls like a bunch of starved stray dogs."

How anna got the guts to talk this casually in front of a teacher, and that too such a scary one, was beyond my imagination. But that's who he was, talkative, stern and cocky.