Come here, let me measure your waist

2020 A/N: It truly is cheesy. Warning you.

2015 A/N:

So this bonus shows the scene right after Rohan's confession. I've wanted to write this since forever but I seriously didn't know what to write lol. Hope it isn't downright bad. I'm warning you. It really is bad 😶

Dedication to celaenasardothein since SHE WROTE AND RECORDED A FREAKING SONG FOR IHAS. It's called 'To save a soul.' Try it and shower her with loads of love, will you? For a really young girl, she's downright talented :')

Song attached: To save a soul by @celaenasardothein

22
Come here, let me measure your waist

Oh nothing much, I love you too.

Right after Rohan uttered the words, he gave me a small Rohan smile and this time, he fled the room. So much for trying to sound nonchalant. But I didn't run after him like he did. Sometimes we just want to need some lone time.

Or that's what I tried to say as I pounded my head and fists repeatedly on my pillow and bed wanting so bad to yell at the top of my lungs like Tarzan (with the whole pounding chest and howling package) and shout 'he loves me!' But certain factors like for 1) I'm in a dorm 2) We're both guys in other guys' eyes, and 3) Being homosexual wasn't that encouraged in India, I muffled my happy anguish. And please, don't ask me if happy and anguish can go together. For me, it can.

Stop grinning like an idiot. You look like the Joker.

I look that impressive?

You look that scary.

And give it to my conscience to make me feel like crap.

The sound of the door creaking open made my body fall limp, pretending—well trying to pretend that I was asleep, my face buried in my pillow.

Light shuffling sound came near my bed as I felt Rohan's gaze on me.

I smiled.

He's going to say something cute.

"U-Uthra..?"

I didn't reply and even added soft snores to emphasize that I was sound asleep.

Where is my Oscar people?

"Uthra, bud?"

More aggressive snoring.

"Are you asleep that soon? It's just past eight."

More aggressive snoring.

A sigh followed. "Uthra."

Almost gorilla equivalent snoring.

This time a chuckle followed and I felt my bed dip. My grin widened.

"I know you aren't sleeping so cut out with the act."

Gorilla snoring switched to blocked nose elephant snoring. Wait, do elephants have noses? Only trunk, right?

"If you don't stop pretending, I'm going to kiss you."

I jerked up and howled in pain as my head came in contact with another solid surface. Another strangled moan told me I had hit Rohan. I turned towards him to find him rubbing his chin which was slowly starting to bruise.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I lost my Oscar nomination.

Or how I just gave a bruise to the boy I love. And who, somehow, miraculously loves me back.