I've never...

11
I've never...

<unedited>

"You have something here," Rohan said pointing to my face.

At once I rubbed my right cheek to take whatever was on my face.

"No, not there," he murmured, "here."

I moved my hand to my left cheek and rubbed it.

"A little above," Rohan said smiling mildly.

I tried and in a while I was rubbing the whole left side of my face. I showed the left side of my face to him when I was finished.

"It's a smudge, I guess. It's not going," he said before taking out his linen handkerchief.

Yep, Rohan has linen handkerchiefs. I was surprised at first too.

Soaking it with a little water, he rubbed my face.

Yeah.

He wiped my face.

He touched my cheek.

"Ha," he said, looking all too pleased, "it's gone."

But my stomach was doing all kinds of acrobatic stuff. I tried very hard not to touch my cheek where Rohan's linen cloth touched.

Maybe I was still not used to guys invading my personal space. Well... they have never touched my face before so— argh, leave it!

Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy, I chanted trying to control the unbearable tingling.

I once again concentrated back to my plate when I noticed Rohit looking at us, a strange look on his face. When he found me looking at him, he gave his male version Aphrodite smile and started eating again.

The mini zoo inside my stomach whenever Rohan does something, the previous drama with Hrithik anna and with my own father, now Rohit's stare; everything was starting to freak me out, to be honest.

My life has gone from weird to weirder. I wonder when it's going to reach the weirdest part.

*

*

*

Rohan casually took my palm in his as we walked towards our room.

"Holding hands?" I barked out laughing, "seriously, Rohan?"

The big guy beside me, who had a stoic and stony exterior but a child's heart, smiled at me.

"You are so small and like a little brother that I always have this urge to hold you hand as if you're going to get lost if I don't," Rohan said but stopped when he saw my face.

I knew I was staring at him too hard and making him uncomfortable but I couldn't stop it.

Little brother?

Seriously?

I'm not a guy, mister!

I sighed internally when I knew I was trying to make it look like I was offended by him calling me a "brother." It was clear as still water that the sibling part bothered me and not the gender part.

Which shook me up pretty hard.

Why would I be affected?

Because you were sort of brother zoned.

"Hey bud, did I gross you out?" Rohan asked worried.

I couldn't give him a reassuring reply since I was a still scared from the unspoken thoughts of my mind.