Chapter 2 • Dating and what not

Faceclaim of Adam ^

MY last class of the day was my beloved photography— Luckily this room was mostly quiet

Luckily this room was mostly quiet.

"Rosalie, you look like you've seen a ghost." Adam snorts as he took photos of the decoration planted right in front of all of us. "I don't think I've ever had a day like this ever." I groaned looking down at the wooden floor.

"Well you technically have- just Mr. pretty boy wasn't there anymore to bother you after sophomore year." Adam shrugged as he continues to take photos with his camera—
"Malcom saw him with me Adam!" I whispered at him. Adam opened his mouth wide "bet that was a sight for him to see." He rolled his eyes turning his grey stool back around.

What's up with him?

"Adam, what's wrong?" I stood up and went in front of him. As I go on my knees in front of him he sighed. "It doesn't even matter really Rosalie." He eyed me directly— "I think it does if you look mad" I lowered my eyebrows getting back off my heels to go back to my seat— he touched the lower part of my waist on my jeans.

"My question for you Rosalie is, why are you in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way back." He asked me— and I didn't know how to respond. "I think you can figure out the answer to that Adam." I smiled at his concern.

As I stood above him he took a photo of me— "you still going to Maddie's party tonight." He laughed ignoring the sentence I spoke then he places the camera on his knees to look at his photos. "Yeah, I need my mind to be elsewhere." I let a chuckle out as I started to grab my things when the last bell rang—

"Give me a hug Ro." He wrapped his arms around me; I quietly giggled hugging him back. "Love you God's creation" I kiss his cheek. I stroll down the hall to leave the school building—

Hoping I don't see— "Rose" that damn accent. I continue to keep moving but he follows me anyway. "Can you just leave me be Cal?" I say getting out the door. "I don't think I will." "Nor would I." He walks up next to me, as I waited for my sister.

"People are going to think something is going on between us if you keep acting like this Cal." I shake my head, feeling my ponytail do the movement. "So what if they do." "It's not true." He scoffed as he continues to start drawing in his sketchbook "what are you drawing." I muttered trying to peek at his work— but his height difference made that difficult.

"It's inspiration, mon amour." He smirked as he kept doodling through the paper. When I stood there next to him I didn't think to realize his features across his face— button, but slightly long nose, he has small but big lips. They were honestly perfect. He looks—

A honk interrupted my thoughts from rolling. Cal moves his head up realizing it's my ride, he took  my hand before I even had the thought to go down the stone staircase— "Rose, just letting you know I will not be dealing with whatever school drama you have going on." "Like for example me and you." He furrowed his eyebrow.