Chapter 5 • Feeling amazing

CALLUM, was starting to grow on me

I get a text from him, as I walked the crowded hall of students.

Callum : meet me in my art room before your class starts.

Yours truly, Callum~

Me: okay mr bossy.

I start looking around, then I went to the hall where his room was. I sped walked through the hall— and then I ran into Malcom.

"Oh my!" "Sorry, I was"- I stutter fast. "Where you headed?" He smiled at me. "Um- somewhere." He moved closer to me. My eyes got big— "Malcom what are you"- his face kept getting towards me.

"What the hell is going on here." His voice interrupted from what was about to happen. I move my head away from Malcom's face.
"I was just talking to Rosalie." Malcom looks at Callum.

"Doesn't really seem like that." Callum threw Malcom off of me. "I"-  I look surprised when he did that. "Malcom, if this isn't so difficult for you to understand."

"I would like if you didn't kiss Rosalie." Cal said so aggressively but with the calmest face ever. "And don't you have a girlfriend?" He said raising his eyebrow—

"It would piss Alexia off extremely if she found out you kissed her little sister." He sounded manipulative— I've never seen him like this.

"Don't fucking touch her." He points at him. "Rose." He looks at me walking back to his art room.

"I'm so sorry about him." "I'll see you later." I whispered to Malcom when he scoffed walking away. I wanted to ask him why was he going to kiss me—

I went slowly into the room. Cal was probably too mad to even speak to me so I didn't converse with him. I sat next to the stool he was in— "Cal"-

"Do you know why he tried to kiss you." He asked me while looking down at his shoes. "No, I don't.." I shook my head— he stood up and went in front of me standing above.

"Look up at me." He tells me— I did as he said. Callum lowers his face to me, I thought he was going to kiss me— but he went down the my Adam's apple and kisses it. Then he went all the way to my v-line white cropped shit.

"God.." he said to himself. He bit the outside of my shirt— then his hands went trailed the lower part of my hips.
I start to feel my heart pounding out— I didn't want him to stop touching me. I like the way it feels.

Cal moves his face back to mine. I bit my lip as he looks at me. "Do you want me too.." his cold mint breath hit my face—

Then a knock hit the door. I jump out of the trance he put me in— "who is it." Cal rubs his hands through his hair.