Chapter 11 • Your beauty

AFTER three days of being back at home ever since me and Cal

Yeah—

I haven't spoken to my sister at all. I don't know why she's acting like that. She has Malcom, so what makes her think she can just do that with Callum?

Speaking of Cal, he couldn't talk lately since he had so much work to with teaching, also his school.

As my head wandered when I kept dancing quietly with the music then Ms. Dupont claps her hands once again for me.
"All of you did wonderful." She commented "of course you Rosalie." She says to me. I smile—

"You've been more happy lately." Amelia whispered to me as we walked back to our beams.
"Well I've just been.." "telling myself to be more happy around others." I say with no hesitation.

"Hm. Sure" she rolled her eyes going to the floor to stretch her legs out—

I heard the door opening. But I go along to continue stretching— hands went around my waist. I flinch but noticing that it's Cal—
"God, you scared me.." I sigh. He kisses my neck. "Long time know see." He muffled on my small light pink jacket.

"I like watching you dance." He whispered. "Yeah? well thanks to you I could barely dance on Monday." I scoff while smiling.

"Mr. Archambeau, care to tell why your all over my most talented dancer this class?" Ms Dupont asks.
"Well I was just coming here to tell her how nicely my girlfriend dances." He smiled when he turned around to look at her—

"Girlfriend?" "Good heavens, never thought she would be with you from what I've heard from her." She laughs. I can't blame her for saying that—

But me and Cal haven't really spoken about what we are. So the fake dating is still in the air.
I want to tell him I want more. But you know me, an absolute scaredy cat.

I never bothered to ask if he wanted to actually be with me— probably because he wanted to just be my first time.
I'm not mad about it, if that is true.

I'm glad he was, to be honest. "Cal, I can talk after this class" I whisper in his ear. "Alright." "I'll see you soon, princesse." He took his hand off my waist.

"Hm, maybe it's because you have a boyfriend." Amelia smiled at me. "For the first time ever." She stated.

"But then you do realize that almost every guy who has seen or met you, finds you attractive?" She told me, I widened my eyes. "What?" I had to process that. "You didn't know?"

I shook my head. "Oh well, yeah it's true." She laughed hysterically.
"Rosalie!" I flip my hair around hearing Malcom at the door.

I grab my bag and walk towards him. "What's up." I say "I just wanted to tell you that, I've kind of miss talking to you everyday."