Chapter 10 • A new feeling

THE feeling of his hands roaming my body made me even more nervous than I can think of

What if he doesn't like the way my body looks to him. It's a fear that went through my mind a lot.

"You sure you want me to do this.." he says on my lips. He's right for asking that— Am I?
I want him to be my first time. "Yes, I want you too.." he pressed his lips on me again, till he pulled down my dress all the way down to my feet.

Leaving me in only my panties and heels.

"Rosalie.." he looks down at my body on the bed. "I'm sorry if this isn't what you"- I bit on my bottom lip stopping myself from ranting. "No, you are perfect." He goes on top of me starting to kiss my torso, holding my hips when he starts to feel my trembles.

"You're tense." He lifts his head up at me. Callum started to massage my body, to calm me down more. Because I was so damn nervous. I was also scared that what if I started to actually actually like Callum.

No sex, was supposed to stay a rule.

He removed my panties off my legs. Cal went above me and in one swift motion he threw his shirt off— then he loosens his pants.
"I don't have any condoms with me right now.." he mumbles over me.

"It's okay, I'm on birth control." I tell him— he kisses my naked body from face to stomach. I moan from his touches "oh..Cal" I let a noise out again.
As his body was in between both of my legs he lowered his head down.

"What are you"-

"I'm gonna try something with you." His voice was on my inner thigh— "Cal"- I sighed.
"Do you not want me to do it." He said.

"Well, No. Yes. But I'm.." I got nervous again. "What's your actual answer, princesse." He kisses my thigh then going up farther slowly.

Cal put his head right there and sucked on one of my lips with a loud, wet noise and I gasp. He dipped his tongue inside of me— I moan.
"You still don't know yet?" He asks again, I felt his wet nose and lips all around my core. I shook my head— Cal continues to keep going faster with his tongue movements.

I arch my head into the pillow—

His entire mouth was inside me completely. It felt incredible. I started to feel something forming inside my stomach— like a blooming feeling.
I moan again when he sucks and kisses me.

"You are so beautiful." He says to himself forgetting that I'm even there. I smile softly—
My legs started to shake. "Rosalie, don't cum yet." He sucked harder.

"Cal.."

"Don't yet."

"I need too.." I fist the pillow when he kept going. "I want to do this till you pass out." His breath said against my thigh.
"You can't.." I moan "why's that?"