Chapter 20 • Freshly new

HIS body is the only thing I felt when I woke up

HIS body is the only thing I felt when I woke up. I smile softly as I looked up at him sleeping peacefully.

"Cal?" I whispered and he hummed with his eyes still closed. "I'm gonna get up for school.." I lift my bare body off his. He puts his hand on my back pulling me back down.

"Do you really have to go right now." His accent still raspy. "It's my last week of school, it's the least I can do." I say on his chest. "You can go to school late, then." He says on my head.

"If I go to school now, I promise I will be with you during you're classes for the day, okay?" I got myself up not hearing him respond.

"Fine, I guess I'll be on my way then." He also got himself out of my bed. "Okay, that's perfectly fine." I say putting my shirt over my head pulling it down covering my breasts.

Callum went over to me grabbing the back of my head lean in and  kiss me. "I love you." He whispered on my lips before walking out of my bedroom.

I grin as I finish preparing my clothing for school today.

After my first two morning classes, I had just stayed with Cal the rest of the morning and afternoon

After my first two morning classes, I had just stayed with Cal the rest of the morning and afternoon. I enjoyed watching him teach, it's attractive.

Of course, I still get the stupid looks from girls who want him. I'm not gonna judge them for wanting him, cause I did just as badly.

But luckily, he ended up feeling the same way. Cause if he didn't, I wouldn't know what the hell to do with myself at all. I hate to admit this.

I never thought I would fall in love with someone I hate so much. But then, it was better than being around my sisters boyfriend.

I had texted Adam what happened between me and Cal. He's not so thrilled about it, but he says he's happy for me.

Adam also told me he was in love with me. It didn't surprise me since Cal and my Mother told me, multiple times.

"I'll see you guys one more time this week, then you'll see me next school year." "Don't miss me too much." Callum smirked as he opened his big door for everyone to exit.