Chapter 14 • Ready?

CALLUM surprised me knowing that he somehow convinced my Mother to let me go

I couldn't help but wonder if it was because we were 'together' and he was just being nice with me knowing my birthday was in two days. Or he genuinely wanted to take me with him—

I didn't know what to believe.

"I can pack up my things if we're leaving soon then." I bit my lip down. "That's fine. I can leave then pick you up when I'm done as well." He shook his head, feeling me not as rushed.

"Okay thank you." I go to my dresser to start picking out three outfits, pajamas, hygiene products, and underwear's.

"I'll see you in an hour." Cal throws his bag over his neck then went over to kiss my lips.
"Bye princess." I mouth bye to him as he held my chin.

Then he was out my door.

Not even a few minutes later my sister walks in. "Why'd Cal leave?" She says hopping in my bed. "We're both leaving to go to France, he apparently bought me a ticket in case if I did go."

"And if you didn't I sure as hell would take it." She snickers stuffing a chocolate bar in her mouth. "No you wouldn't, because it's not your boyfriend." I correct her rolling my eyes.
"What's up with you?" She said.

"What's up with me is you Alexia." "I saw you with Cal trying to seduce him into whatever that party last month."  I finally let something out to her that I've kept in. She froze— "so excuse me if I don't like how you are around him." I mock raising my hands up in the air.

"I get that he's wildly attractive, but don't show it and definitely don't do anything about it." I rant to her so I felt better about myself. "Rose"- she pauses. "I don't want any excuses, please get out of my room."  I stop her from speaking.

I continue getting my things situated when she sulks out of my room.

Since I noticed I packed everything that I needed was up. I went to my phone and texted Cal that I was ready.

Callum: Okay I'll be there in a few princesse.

I slightly grin at his message.

I chose my airport outfit for the evening. Black yoga pants, oversized gray jacket with a white tank underneath, added with another pair of white crocs.
I stood outside of my house waiting for him to drive here—

I kept getting texts from Adam.

God's creation 🤩: Ro, we need to talk about what's going on between you and Mr pretty boy.

Answer me ASAP, or I'm coming over to your house rn.

I reread the last one like three times. Crap— is he actually coming over here? I click on the call button to talk with him before Cal gets here.