Chapter 7 • No Worries

THREE days

THREE days.

Three days since I've seen or even heard from Callum. He hasn't been going to the school lately either.

I pull up to the school. Adam has also been MIA.
Probably because of the kiss. I know he's mad at me so there's a reason for him.

I quickly go through the hallway. Then I saw through the window, Cal out of the blue. He was getting his things out the car— I stop to look at him.

"Cal!" I go outside to him. People see me running to his car—
"Where have you been!" I yell at him. "I had to go out of town." He goes past me with his backpack on.

"You didn't think to text me at least?" I follow him towards the school. "I couldn't, I was extremely busy." He answered still walking.

When we both made it to the entrance of the school I stood in front of him. "Rosalie." He says almost smiling from me. "I wanted to tell you that I'm teaching a class today." "First day on the job." He rolled his eyes.

I hit his chest. "Don't freaking do that!" I groan "I thought you were upset about something." I turn going to the glass doors.
"Since when we're you planning to be a teacher." I said as we go together in the building.

"A while now, but I wanted to come back here and teach for school." "I am a sophomore in college." He tells me, then the bell rings and everyone starts to fade in the halls.

"So I'm 'together' with an art teacher" I let a laugh out. "I guess so." He unlocks his door to his room— "you can visit me during your lunch break." "Or whenever you can." He says.

"Will do." I nod walking to class.

I finished ballet and photography— but I still had my ballet outfit on. I walk to Cal's art room. I open it seeing him teaching students how to do the project.
I lean against the door.

He sees me, giving me the side eye. Cal fixes his posture back up from the persons easel. "After school classes hm?" I say to him as he went up to me.

"Yes and no" "I let them stay a little longer after school, because I'm so nice." I laugh at him. "I'm gonna hang out with Adam, at his house party tonight." I add and he looks at me.
"Why are you doing that." Cal face goes blank again. "I need to talk to Adam." I reply seeing the students grab there things leaving out the door. "Have a good evening ladies." Cal waved goodbye as they were all in a line leading out.

I heard one of the girls say "god he's so hot." giggling with her friend. I look at them as I spoke with Cal "sure looks like you have some admirers." I whisper.