Chapter 9 • In Denial

THERE is something definitely about this girl

THERE is something definitely about this girl. It's driving me insane.

I dropped her off two hours ago. Now I have to go to this unnecessary dinner. I stayed in my car being very hesitant about walking in my Mom's house.
Then I finally did.

I knock on the door, and my Mom opened it. "Oh! He's here!" She looks back yelling. I kiss her cheek walking into the big house.

I saw my Dad, younger sister and brother all sitting at the table as did my Mom and I.
"What happened to the special guest, Elise?" My Dad says to Mom. "She couldn't make it." She cleared her throat.

"Cal didn't want her to come her." She added, quietly. "Why's that." He stupidly answered her. I scoffed— "is that even a question?" I glare at him next to me. "Callum." My mother stops me but I ignore "your a pervert, Dad if you can't recall."

"I would like if my girlfriend never met you unless if necessary." I continue eating.
"Nancy and Gabriel, how's high school been doing for you two." I ask them both.
"It's actually been doing great, I met a guy." Nancy smiled. "Oh really? what's his name." I smile at her—

"It's Reiner." She puts food in her mouth "well hopefully I get to see him soon." "And you Gabe." I look at him.
"I've been doing football and band that's all." He shrugged. "No girl?" I provoke him "not one that I like." He laughs. Trust me he will get there just like I did.

"But Cal what does your girlfriend look like?" Gabe and Nancy ask. I chuckled taking out my phone out to show them. "She's beautiful." Gabe says absolutely astonished.

"She is beautiful." I agree. "Why don't girls look like this at my school." He jokes, I snort.

"Cal, she does.. look great." My Dad looks at my phone on the table. I turn it off. "Don't even." I was about to start yelling but I hear the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it, I don't want to be in here right now." I stood up. I went down the long hall to the frosted black doors.
I open it to surprisingly see Rosalie standing right in front of me. "Hi" she gives that gorgeous smile to me.

"Hi." I look up and down at her seeing her wear a white silk dress. "You look great." Her body figure was so captivated by the dress she looked like an angel.

Her long curls were down touching all the way to the middle of her breasts. Her makeup looked amazing, gloss covered lips. "I know you don't want me to see your Dad." She

"Or even me right now, since what you said earlier." She awkwardly says. Rose reminded me of what I said to her— "oh god, Rose." I facepalm while sighing.
"It's okay, I understand why you said it." She replies going on her tip-toes to and put her arms around my neck to kiss me gently.