Kraken and Cannibals

A/N. Review time. We have a review now! (Don't be afraid to leave em)

"Can Zoë change her appearance too? Futa confirmed?" -Guest

Well, Guest, as of the chapter where Percy did that blood ritual, yes, yes she can. Since she has the Morningstar power now. So yes, they can hypothetically do that if they want to.

I like how everyone's response was, Percy and Zoë can get freaky. Which they can, and they probably have and will. Anyways, onto the chapter.

     Hazel was almost glad when they were attacked. They had been on the yacht, traveling towards Alaska. That was fine, but the water had been really choppy, and her seasickness was killing her. She had already spent an hour throwing up.

     But when her savior came in the form of a squid, she was more hesitant to be glad. It's tentacles wrapped around the yacht, plucking it out of the ocean the same way a child would lift a rubber ducky out of the bath. Cracks appeared throughout the boat, straining under the pressure of the tentacles.

     Percy burst out onto the deck, keeping his balance better than both Hazel and Frank. His eyes were glowing red as he walked towards the bow of the ship. He was thrown off his feet as the boat lurched to the right, the boat turning on its side.

     Percy fell into the ocean, disappearing below the violent waves the monster was making. Hazel fell as well, just barely grabbing onto the railing. She held on tight, her strength being the only thing keeping her from a watery grave. Frank did the same, a few feet away from her.

     As the boat turned even more, turning upside down, Hazel got a good view of the monster. It resembled a giant squid, with spikes coming out of each sucker on its tentacles. It differed from a squid, with its face coming out of a bulging mass. It's mouth was large enough to bite the yacht in half, with large teeth, sharp as a knife. Eyes sat just it's mouth. They were black, small, and beady.

     Another tentacle wrapped around the boat, squeezing it even more. The boat was close to snapping in half, like a recreation of the Titanic. Hazel hoped that if it came to that, she would find a piece of debris to float on, provided the monster didn't eat her first.

     The boat started to lower into the things mouth, bow first. Its teeth barely missed Hazel's leg as it chopped through metal and wood like it was butter. Its eyes stared at Hazel with an unimaginable hate.

     The monster finished the piece of boat it had already eaten and was preparing to take another bite. Water exploded underneath them. Hazel assumed it was another tentacle coming to help crush the boat. But when she didn't see another tentacle wrap itself around the yacht, she grew curious.

     She looked around, only to see Percy flying through the air. He had a sword in his hand as he fought off other tentacles the monster had. He would slash at one, fly underneath another, and rip a spike out of one of its tentacles.

     Percy watched as the tentacles followed his every move. He flew over to the two tentacles holding the ship and slashed at them. The creature yelled something garbled, but very clearly a sound of pain. He put his sword away as an idea came to him.

     The tentacles dropped the boat, which fell into the ocean. Hazel and Frank held their breath as they met the water. They slammed into the ocean, feeling like they crashed into concrete. They were dazed, but managed to swim to the surface.

     They climbed onto the boat, which had landed upside down. They rested on the underside of the yacht, staring up into the sky.

     Percy continued to fight the sea monster, dodging and weaving through its tentacles. Multiple tentacles followed Percy, but he was quicker than them. Each time the monster tried to stop him, he easily flew under or over it. Tentacles started to come at him from all directions, so he flew up. He heard a screech of pain come from the monster and looked down at it.