Percy Gives His Daughter Booze

A/N. review time

"awh, I get not wanting to do something in the same world lol, still was kinda looking foward to what you would do, now ima read this chapter lol" -allisonj1008

Sorry. Hope you enjoyed the chapter nonetheless

Onto the chapter!

     Percy sat on the bench of the piano. He had lifted the wooden cover on the keys and removed the fabric that laid gently on top of them. He looked down at the black and white notes and laid his fingers on the keys. He didn't play a single note. He didn't feel any desire to play. He hadn't played the piano in years, but he knew that if he played, it would sound lovely.

     He removed his hands and sighed. Disappointment swelled in his gut as he laid the velvet strip over the keys and folded the wooden cover over them. He stood up from the bench and left the piano sitting there, continuing to gather dust.

     He walked into the living room, where the room was decorated with black and red decorations. A huge 21 balloon hung above the fireplace, which cackled as flames consumed the wood.

      He looked around with pride. He had raised a child. And he did it better than his father had. Aurora hadn't left, and he hadn't banished her.

     He had been nervous when Zoë had been revealed to be pregnant. It had been their dream for so long, and yet he was anxious about it finally coming true. His main worry was him becoming his father. He didn't want to end up like God, who exiled his children when they disappointed him.

      But now Rory was turning twenty-one, and that was huge. Percy spent his twenty-first birthday in Hell. And his twentieth, and his nineteenth, and every birthday, because he was exiled about a month after his creation. Fun times. But Rory didn't get that. She spent every birthday surrounded by her family. It was one of the rare times where Amenadiel and Charlie would come visit.

     Percy walked up the stairs. Rory's room was on the second floor. He suspected that she was in her room, considering that the loud rock was blaring through the walls. He knocked on the door.

     The music was paused, and the door opened, revealing his daughter. She stared at him. "Yes?" She asked.

      Percy smiled. "Can I come in?"

     She looked at him weirdly before opening the door. Percy walked in and sat on her bed. "How does it feel being twenty-one?" He asked.

     Aurora shrugged. "No different than twenty."

     Percy chuckled. "Never does." He muttered. "There's one change though." He said.

      She stood across from him. She raised an eyebrow. "What?"

     "You can drink now." He said, reaching into his suit jacket and pulling out his flask.

      She looked at the flask with hesitance. "And mom is okay with this?"

     Percy smiled. "She doesn't have to know. Go on."

     She grasped the flask and opened it. The smell of the whiskey wafted into her nose and almost made her jump back with how strong it was. She hesitantly lifted it to her lips and took a small sip.

     Her face scrunched up as the alcohol washed over her tongue. She swallowed the liquor. "Not bad." She said.

      Percy smiled.