Free

A/N. Reviews.

"*Finishes reading a chapterPuts phone awayan hour laterO A CHAPTER?!" -allisonj1008

I'm just too good, lmao.

"Hahaha, good thing I like reading massacres, also, love the chapter, pretty good, nothing that could've been added to make it better!" -allisonj1008

Glad you liked it!

     "I am immortal! Pasiphaë wailed. She took a step back, fingering her necklace. "You cannot stand against me!"

     "You can't stand at all." Hazel countered. "Look."

     She pointed at the feet of the sorceress. A trapdoor opened underneath Pasiphaë. She fell, screaming, into a bottomless pit that didn't really exist.

     The floor solidified. The sorceress was gone.

     Leo stared at Hazel in amazement. "How did you-"

     Just then the elevator dinged. Rather than pushing the UP button, Clytius stepped back from the controls, keeping Percy trapped inside.

     "Leo!" Hazel yelled. What she was expecting him to do, who knows.

     They were thirty feet away—much too far to reach the elevator— but Leo pulled out a screwdriver and chucked it like a throwing knife. An impossible shot. The screwdriver spun past Clytius and slammed into the UP button.

     The Doors of Death opened with a hiss. Black smoke billowed out. There was only smoke for a second before a dark shadow emerged. It grew bigger before someone emerged from the smoke.

     It was Percy. The Devil looked worse than he had in a very long time. Dried blood dusted his face and caked his hands. His dress shirt was a deep, crimson red. His hair was messy. The most notable thing though, was the fact that he was missing the two large wings that were always on his back. Dried blood caked his face, upon which an expression of anger and tiredness was etched.

     Behind him, another figure emerged. It was a woman with skin as green as an olive. Her hair was brown, and her eyes were green. She wore an oversized tunic that fell to her knees. Her face was dirty, and her hair was greasy.

     Clytius eyed the angel warily. Obviously, he knew of Percy's signature power, the one that gave him the name 'The Lightbringer'. The very power that he feared most. Fire.

     "All right, Clytius. Let's just get this over with." The Devil said.

     Clytius stomped on the ground. The floor shook under his feet. Small pebbles and dust fell from the ceiling. A small chunk of rock fell as well, knocking the demigods unconscious. All that was left was the Gigante and Archangel. Dark mist spread from Clytius's black coat, shrouding the ground and the demigods.

     'Just you and me.' A deep voice came from within the mist, where the demigods' bodies lay.

     "Indeed."

     Clytius reached into his coat and pulled out a long sword. Its blade was red, undoubtedly made of the feather's of Percy's daughter. But unlike the blades he had seen before, this blade wasn't a shoddy work, with a hilt nailed to one of her feathers. This blade had been forged. It was a normal straight sword, only resized to the Gigante's size. Who knew how many feathers they had to pluck from Aurora to forge it. 'When I kill you, I shall take the mortals to Porphyrion in Athens. I have no use for the others.'

     Percy pulled Riptide out of his pocket. He didn't uncap the pen, just held it in the palm of his hand. "Sorry buddy, but many have tried before you, and they have all failed. Even your Father."