Curses R Us

A/N. Reviews.

"Okk, I, kinda want to see the 7s perspective, but like, not just for this part, just for the story moving forward, like you do a few chapters with percy, then you swap to the 7s, then maybe swap to nico, kinda like how the books did so we see it from everywhere, and not like the Sam's part and swap perspectives, kinda like, move the plot forward as your swapping perspectives, just to keep it moving as we only get so many chapters,

Also thanks for taking time out of your life to write these amazing stories for us, even if no one else appreciates it, I do 3" -allisonj1008

I'm not going to show the Seven's perspective because it's literally the same as the book. I address it more in the author's note at the end. Sorry. You're welcome, but if I'm being honest, I do it for myself.

"I'm still waiting for Lucifer to start the end of the world XD" -huongdaoroma

You mean prevent it? Right? Right? ...

"why do the demigods not understand he is the devil he can destroy them easily" -Velin63

They're idiots.

Onto the chapter.

     The archangel glowed gold, a light that illuminated the dark depths of Tartarus. The golden glow reflected off of the black obsidian. His footsteps echoed throughout the depths. Monsters lurked out at the edge of his vision, not daring to come any closer. To them, the glow was a warning that spelled out their demise. Quick if they were lucky. If not... Well, the Devil was a torturer in Hell. He'd make it hurt.

     It wasn't long before black trees began to grow and Percy found himself in a forest. The tree's bark was as dark as night, and the branches were barren. They were dead. The red clouds of Tartarus lingered in the air, touching the branches of the trees. The sound of fluttering wings came from inside the clouds. Dark shapes accompanied the sounds.

     Percy glanced up, looking unimpressed. He kept walking through the dead forest. The edge of the forest grew near as the trees began to become sparse. He had almost passed the last tree when a voice called out to him from behind. "Halt!"

     Percy could tell that it was a woman's voice, even through the distortion layered on top of it. He turned around to see a creature that looked like an angel in the sense that it was a humanoid with wings. In the shape of a woman, with leathery skin the color of the trees that surrounded them. Her wings matched the texture and color of her skin. Her eyes glowed with red flames. She had a canine poking out over her lip, which was pearly white. She had her arms crossed over her chest. Percy eyed her suspiciously.

     "What are you doing here?" She asked.

     Percy raised an eyebrow. "I fell."

      "So you think you can just walk through here without a worry?" The bat woman asked. She took a step closer. "You've pissed a lot of people off over your years, Lucifer."

      She was so close to Percy that he could smell her. It didn't smell good, as it was a mix of blood, mold, rotten eggs, and despair. "And?"

      A smile played on the woman's lips. Her tongue ran over them as she looked him up and down. "Such a shame." She said before turning around and walking over to a tree on her left. She reached out and touched the trunk of the tree. "Do you know what I am?"

      Percy shifted onto one foot and looked at her impassively. "An Arai. A curse spirit."

     "Smart and handsome." She quipped before walking back to him. She was shorter than him so she stood on her tippy toes to get closer to his face. He didn't miss the way she positioned her arms to prop up her tits. "Such a shame." She repeated. "Such a great man. Taken. Though–" Her eyes flickered to his lips and back up to his eyes. "–Your wife is... temporarily out of the picture. And she doesn't have to know."