The Second Perzoë Reunion

The Flying Spaghetti Monster had to deliver the baby. Percy held Zoë's hand the entire time. And no one else lived in the realm. All of the creations had died off. Apparently, they couldn't reproduce. So it had to be the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

     "✡︎□︎◆︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎⍓︎ ♌︎□︎⬧︎⬧︎✍︎" The Flying Spaghetti asked.

     "Don't ask me. Ask her." Percy said. He rubbed Zoë's hand with his thumb. She was hyperventilating. She calmed a bit under his reassurance. "He asked if you're ready dear." he told her.

     She nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Let's do it."

     "✌︎●︎❒︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎📬︎ 👍︎◆︎⧫︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎ □︎◻︎♏︎■︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎📬︎"

     The Flying Spaghetti Monster drew the scalpel across Zoë's midsection. She breathed out as she felt the scalpel slide across her. TFSM set the scalpel down on the tray next to him and reached into Zoë.

     Zoë grimaced as she felt the tendrils poking around in her abdomen. She started to see the appeal of anesthesia, but she said she didn't want any, and she was sticking to it. Percy grasped her hand with his other hand as well. She looked at him thankfully. His lips quirked up into a little smile.

     TFSM pulled the baby out of Zoë. The baby instantly started screaming. You know, as a baby is supposed to because that's how you know they're breathing. TFSM picked up the surgical scissors and cut the umbilical cord.

     The baby was covered in tons of blood. The FSM took the baby to the corner of the room where he washed it with a wet towel and wrapped it in a blanket. He brought it over to the couple.

     "👍︎□︎■︎♑︎❒︎♋︎⧫︎◆︎●︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎⬧︎✏︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♋︎ ♑︎♓︎❒︎●︎✏︎"

     "Thank you Spaghet." Percy said. "Take the rest of the day off. You've earned it."

     "❄︎♒︎♋︎■︎🙵 ⍓︎□︎◆︎📬︎ 👎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎ ■︎♋︎❍︎♏︎✍︎"

     Percy looked to Zoë. "Do we have a name?"

     Zoë looked at the baby. " Yeah. Aurora."

     "Aurora Morningstar." Percy muttered.

     Aurora opened her eyes at the sound of her name. She had the dark eyes of her mother. Black hair adorned her head. She had a button nose, and a small mouth.

     Percy was confused as to why she had no wings. He figured that she would have some, but maybe she just didn't get them. Either way, he already loved her.

     Zoë fell asleep with Aurora in her arms. TFSM cleaned the cut in Zoë and patched it up before floating out of the room.

      As Percy gazed at his family, he couldn't help but feel protective. Aurora had just been born, but he already knew that he would do anything to protect her.

     "I swear, I will protect with everything I have." He said.

     Everything.

LINE BREAK

     Zoë pulled her leather jacket closer to her as she felt a chill. It was like she had a snowman breathing down her neck. She didn't know why she was feeling it. The sun was out without a cloud in the sky.