Meetings

Percy watched as Aurora wobbled on her legs. The infant had been standing on her own for the past few days. She was still trying to get used to standing, each attempt being longer before she inevitably fell on her butt.

     Zoë sat next to Percy as Rory stopped wobbling for a moment. She put her arms out, beckoning Rory to come to her and Percy. Rory stared at her mother. Her wobble returned as she lifted a foot. With a monumental accomplishment within her grip, her foot came down in front of.

     She promptly fell on her butt.

     Percy and Zoë didn't care. Their daughter had just taken her first step. They were ecstatic. Zoë swept forward and swooped her daughter up, hugging her closely. Percy came up behind them and embraced them both.

     "Her first step." Zoë said softly.

     "Her first step." Percy repeated with the same softness.

LINE BREAK

     "I call this meeting to order." Leo said jokingly.

     "Leo, this isn't a laughing matter." Piper chastised.

     "Sure, it is. We're gathered to talk about the constant noises coming from the love bird's room. We're talking about a couple having sex so good, that their moans keep us up at night. What's there not to laugh about?"

     Hazel's cheeks flushed red. She buried her hands in her face to hide.

     "Piper's right. This is serious. We need to sleep, otherwise we'll get sleep deprived, and that will kill us. Provided that Gaia and her minions don't do it first." Jason said.

      "I just think it's funny that when we got back from the lake, Percy went back to their room. But this morning, I found them downstairs, in the stables." Leo said.

     "What?" Frank asked.

     "Explain from the top, Leo." Jason said. "So that way we're all on the same page."

     Leo leaned back in his chair. "So, I was in my room, sleeping, right? I wake up to the sound of a high-pitched squeal. Now, naturally, I assume that there's something wrong with the engine. Just made some repairs, and I'm not finished, it seemed inevitable that something would go wrong. So, I make my way downstairs, and I'm walking through the deck, when I hear the squealing get louder."

     Hazel had just peeked out from her hands, only to cover them again.

     "I pass by the stables and continue down the hall to the engine room. But as I get closer, the noise fades away. So, I backpedal and follow the sound. It got loudest around the doors to the stables, so obviously, I opened the door. And I was immediately met with the sight of Percy, butt ass naked, fucking Zoë over one of the horse stable doors! But like I said earlier, when we got back, he went straight to his room. This means that they moved!"

     "Thank you, Leo. For your in-depth explanation."

     Leo mockingly bowed. "I live to serve."

     "Anyways, we have to do something about this." Jason said. "This could lead to bigger problems."

     "What could we do? Like, realistically?" Frank asked. "They're both angels who are leagues of power above us. They could incinerate the ship with a single thought. He wouldn't feel bad about it either. I mean, he killed me to accomplish his goal. Who's to say he won't do more if he doesn't like what we ask him to do?"

     "Let's be honest, them two could probably solve this entire problem without us. They don't need us. Honestly, we're probably just here for formalities sake."