Prolouge

Your name is y/n,l/n. And you are a superhero.

Well, not a superhero more like you have superpowers. You can control time, stop someone from moving, rewind someone, and other time abilities. You've only known about your powers for a year, but you do know how to use them. 

Your father went missing last year at his job, he was a scientist. Last you saw him was saying goodbye to you and getting into his car driving to work with a mouse. 

But your mother wanted a fresh start. Away from painful memories and a new place called Fair city.

Your POV:

Yesterday after dinner my mom said that we're moving to another city.  I'm not surprised she's wanted to move for a while. But we're moving next week. I have to say goodbye to my friends and home. 

Time to start packing!

TIME SKIP 

Your POV:

I woke up in my mom's car laying down almost falling off the backseat. I screamed because my head was at the floor of the backseat. "GAH HOLY CRAP EW" Let's just say, when I was younger I spilled food and juice on the floor that turned into mold, and has never been cleaned. And got infested with bugs plus ants. Hopefully, mom cleans it soon.

"Y/n, l/n do not use that type of language!"

Mom quickly started lecturing me all because I said crap even though I say way worse. 

"Hey! At least I didn't say fu-"

I jerked back from my mom stopping the car. I was gasping for air after my back hit the chair faster than my dad disappeared. Haha... unfunny joke y/n, I mentally said and started lecturing myself.

"We're here!"

I was snapped out of my lecture and looked out the window. 

It looks nice! Still sad that we had to move but at least the house looks nice

"Ok, y/n the moving van will be here in a few min-" 

She got cut off as the moving van pulled up.

"I guess it's here already."

She chuckled and the movers grabbed the boxes putting them in the house.

TIME SKIP

We finished unpacking and got my room set up. Mom said we'll get the TV set up tomorrow but we do have wifi! I pulled out my tablet and started watching my favorite YouTuber. After a few hours, I went to sleep in my bed.

"Y/N WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

I woke up to the sounds of my mother's screams, the perfect way to wake up!

"Ok! Be down in a minute!"

Quickly I got out of bed and put my slippers on. I ran to my bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and hair. I went to my dresser and picked out an outfit.

(Of you don't want the outfit that's fine you can make your own! Also sorry for the goth outfit that's the only style I could think of!)

I walked down the stairs anddddd fell on my face.

"OWW MOTHERFU-"

My mom walked toward me with a handful of waffles and pancakes on a plate. I ran towards the table and sat down devouring my food.

"Yummmm, Mom you make the best food!"

"Thank you y/n, and please no cursing at school. I don't want you to make a wrong impression. "

"I can't make any promises!"

I smiled while taking a big bite of my food. I had to put the food in my cheeks chewing tiny bites. I have a problem with taking too big of bites.

"Please stop taking such big bites you'll choke."

"And again no cursing at school, your father never cursed."

It always annoys me when she does that, comparing me to dad.

"Oh time for you to get to school!"

I grabbed my backpack and lunch put my shoes on and opened the door.

"Adios, mom!"

"Bye honey!"

I ran out the door trying to get used to my surroundings. Ok, I see the sch- is that a building made out of cheese? I walked over to the building poking it.

"It's actually made out of cheese, that is physically impossible but I need to get to school."

Wait a minute...Ewww.

"Is...is the cheese building rotting?"

I looked around to see if anyone was there. I touched the building and my eyes had clocks in them. My powers make that happen a lot, even when i'm not using them .The building turned back into fresh cheese and the items stopped levitating. Hopefully no one saw that, or I'm screwed. 

I looked around one more time to see if I had to rewind someone but no one was there. Time to get back to running! 

??? POV: 

Did they just make the cheese museum fresh again?!?! Hmmm, looks like we have a new superhero. Be ready whoever you are.

Y/n's POV:

I sighed and huffed from running to school. God, I hate running. I stared at the building for a few seconds.  Well, what am I waiting for? 

                                                                                 Let's go!

(Sorry if it's cringe I hope you liked the prologue! :) )