Chapter 14. BECKY YOU'RE-

Your POV 

Hmmm I'm gonna name him buttercup,

"Your name is now buttercup my dear son,along with your robot sibling." Buttercup jumped onto me and my Lil robot jumped on him. Oh my fucking God this is too wholesome.

"MOM HIS NAME IS BUTTERCUP! AND HE IS MY SON." She looked at me weird and slowly nodded.

"Ok sweetheart... dinner is ready." Me, buttercup, and my robot child raced to the dinner table. Well my robot son tried to run but he tripped. I picked him up and put him on a chair.

"Sweetheart where did you get that, thing?"

"From tobey" I said nonchalantly.  

"Who the hell is tobey???" Oh shit I forgot to tell her about my friends.

TIME SKIP

Ew morning now I have to go to school...but then again I get to see tobey and my friends soooo. TIME TO SPEED RUN MY MORNING. I set an outfit and went into my bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I walked out to change,

(Again if u don't like it u don't have to wear it!)

Now you might be asking why is it all rainbow? You wanna know why it's rainbow? Cause gay/LGBTQ+  rights babyyyy. Buttercup then jumped on top of me with my robot.

"Oh hey buttercup, and robo." Then buttercup liked my teeth.... EWWWWWW! I then screamed and washed my mouth with some water.

"That is disgusting buttercup." I shook my head in disappointment, he didn't seem to understand.

I kinda wanna bring buttercup to school.... screw it why not. I picked up buttercup and put him in my backpack. I'll leave robo behind since I don't want em to get hurt. I walked downstairs grabbing my phone, a chocolate energy bar, and two bottles of water, along with dog food. 

Mom isn't home mabye she went shopping then went to work. I'm probably right because number 1. I haven't bought dog food yet, and 2. She left a note saying exactly that. I laced up my shoes and was about to walk out but yelled,

"Robo if ya get hungry drink mom's car oil!" She takes the bus to work, I heard a tiny robot squeak before going to school. 

I walked past the cheese museum again and saw no rats nor mice nibbling on the building.  I opened my bag fully so buttercup could peak his head out.

  I opened my bag fully so buttercup could peak his head out

(Also quick thing buttercup is a German sheperd)

I pet his head a bit before walking more. He started barking at something or someone. I looked behind me and sighed. 

"Buttercup mabye you don't have the best eyesight, I should probably take you to the vet." I said while ruffling his fur. After walking a bit i saw a TV store broadcasting a fight Wordgirl was having right now. Can she handle it? I can't really help since I don't know where she is. I watched for 2 minutes and the fight ended. She dissapered off the camera, so I continued my walk. 

But just then she appered in front of me with her not facing me.

Wordgirls pov

After I finished the battle with Lady redundant woman I flew behind some buildings by y/n's house. I took huggy this time,but almost forgot him at the battle ground. School starts in a bit so I should get out of my costume. Huggy looked back just as I was about to transform out. 

"(Insert monkey sounds of desperation)" Sheesh what is he so worried about?

"Word out!" Huggy did a face palm and pointed behind me.. I looked back to see... y/n?!?! Oh no no no no no.

"BECKY YOURE WORD-" I  ran up to them and shushed them.

"Yes y/n I'm Wordgirl please don't tell anyone!" They nodded at my words,

"I won't tell anyone Becky but I need to tell you...im-"

"H/n?" They looked distraught when I said it.

"Yes, how did you know?"

 "Your disguise isn't very good I could tell it was you."

"Hmph rude."

"I'm sorry but it's true!"

"Fine, let's get to school." Y/n said as we began to walk, wait why is the dog we found yesterday in her bag?

TIMESKIP

Me and y/n walked into class while y/n hid there dog in there bag. The teacher told us she has a special announcement for today.

"Hello class! I have a surprise, we're having a field trip!" The class burst out in happiness while tobey looked annoyed, y/n was trying to cheer him up, and my ears are bleeding.

"Where to Ms.davis?" Scoops asked while writing everything down.

"The bank!" All happiness was sucked out of the room and was filled with disappointment.

"The bus is here c'mon kids!"She said as everyone got into a line.

                                             Why the bank? Why not a pony farm?

(Hey everyone! Happy late Easter lol)      

《Word count: 815 Words》