Chapter 11. After School

Becky's POV:

Did y/n just? They just told Victoria off! Y/n started walking away with Victoria's jaw dropped. I didn't think they could do that. Tobey started walking with y/n and I looked at Violet and Scoops.

"BECKY Y/N JUST- WOW!" Scoops were making hand movements and writing stuff on his notepad.

"I didn't know they had that type of confidence. I've stood up to people before but I didn't expect that." Violet said with surprise.

"I know I didn't know they had that type of courage!"

I'm still shocked, I didn't think y/n could be that intimidating. I guess I'll need to learn more about y/n.

Tobey's POV:

I quickly walked toward y/n before they disappeared. That was impressive, they talked down to Victoria.

"Oh hey, Tobey." They said noticing me.

"Hello y/n what you did was hmm let me think of a word... bold? Valiant, fearless, daring?" They gave a small giggle with a slight blush. 

"Pfft, thank you, Tobey. Victoria just dries my grapes (I'm not sure if that's the correct metaphor sorry)."

"Understandable y/n, she agitates me as well." Y/n showed a simile and sat on a bench. I'm not sure why there's a bench in the school but now is not the time.

"Oh, I made something for you y/n." I grabbed a tiny robot from my bag and showed it to them.

"You did? Aww Tobey it looks adorable." My heart skipped a beat as they took it out of my hands.

"I made it during the day I hope you like it."

"Tobes of course I like it." And they hugged me. Oh goodness, I'm blushing, and Tobes? Do I have a crush on y/n and h/n? I will save that matter for later.

Your POV:

Tobey made me a tiny robot and it's my favorite color? It looks so cute! Tobey's so thoughtful I hope he doesn't attack the city. That would be rude plus I have the Victoria business after school. Is she even gonna try? I humiliated her so I don't think so.

TIME SKIP

Victoria's POV:

Hmph, they better arrive, I am still so angry! Do they dare do that to me? VICTORIA BEST?!? I have that dumb super's costume on. It better look real enough, I made it myself because I'm the BEST! Oh, here they are.

"Hello y/n I have the proof. I'm h/n!" Hah! They can't beat that.

"Um hold on Victoria ill be right back I need to go Ummm walk my homework..." And with that, they speed-walked away to the washroom. I bet they're going to run away! That proves I'm the best superhero- Oh my god h/n is here.

"WHAT!?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?" They rolled their eyes with annoyance.

"Oh just heard some LIES about me. Like how you are supposedly me? I'm proving that isn't true sooo bye-bye Victoria." And with that, they ran away. And then y/n came back looking smug.

"I saw everything Victoria your wrong I'm right byeee."

Your POV:

Ok time to run. I looked at Victoria made an L sign with my hand and ran away to my house.

                                                              Ha! Serves her right

(Guess who just installed Grammarly? Me, that means better chapters and fewer grammatical errors with better quality. Hope ya'll enjoy the chapter!)