Chapter 12. Supposed miss perfect

Victoria's POV:

How dare they! I'll get them, I can plan at home.  I don't think mom and dad saw my... failure.

"Victoria! What was that?" Mother and father appeared behind the bushes.

"You weren't the best!" My father shook his head.

"I tried I promise! Please don't be ma-"

"Victoria. Keep you eyes on the prize." Mother and father's eyes flashed red. Please no no no not aga- Eyes on the prize. Eyes. On. The. PRIZE. I must find y/n and h/n as REVENGE.

Becky's POV:

Hmm I hope y/n didn't do anything dumb, mabye  they did the same thing that I did. Showed up as Wordgirl proving Victoria wrong. They could've done that, but that did cause Victoria to go on a rampage. As I was walking I heard a sweet tune. WAIT IT'S VIC-

Your POV 

Doo da doo. Proved Victoria wrong Hehe, dad would be proud.  He'd be...proud... would he? Should I apologize?.... No, no she deserved it. She was being an asshole, wait that's that sound? I- BECKY?!? I  quickly  covered my ears seeing little music notes in the air. I ran up to Becky trying to shake her.

"BECKY WAKE THE FUCK UP!" She looked like she was being mind controlled. As I shook her she snapped out of it.

"OH MY GODNESS Y/N VICTORIA-" I grabbed her hands and pulled her into a bush. She put her hand on her ears copying me.

"Oh y/n, h/n?  Where are you!" We heard Victoria say. Me and Becky looked at eachother with panic, Victoria walked away soon after. And the song followed her,

"Becky what do we do?!?"

"Umm I'll be right back you go hide!" She said as she ran off.

Oh wait I'm a superhero I gotta go and stop Victoria! Hope Becky's gonna be ok, 

"(Insert catchphrase)" My suit quickly appered I jumped on one of my clocks and flew in the air.

Wait I what am I gonna do with the robot tobey gave me? It might get hurt in the fight! Especially if I get thrown at another building, plus if I get too tired I could get caught off guard. That building...it hurt SO much.

 I looked down at the tiny guy and he looked back. And he gave my finger a Lil hug. I need to protect 'em. What to do what to- oh my backpack.  I slipped him into my backpack and hid it in a tree. 

"I'll be right back just need to kick some ass." He nodded at me and gave a salute then grabbing a pencil from my backpack.  He looks like a Lil solider.

I quickly started following the tune. I hope Wordgirl comes I don't know how to deal with Vitoria! I've only dealt with Tobey no one else. But that cheese man I might battle him, he kind of reminds me of... no don't think about it. He's gone never coming back, dead. He won't ever come ba-

"H/n!" Oh it's Wordgirl, remember he's gone. Now is time to fight.

"Oh, um hey Wordgirl. "

"H/n have you seen Victoria? " I shook my head as I heard the tune. Wordgirl put ear plugs In and gave me some as well. I put them on and we started to follow the floating music notes. There she is, Victoria.

"Victoria stop right there!" Wordgirl yelled as Victoria looked at us.

"H/n there you are! I'll get y/n later now is time for you. " 

Does she like, want to kill me? I feel an aggressive vibe she needs to cHILL. I dodged as she tried to throw something at me. It was a trophy? Damn,ok give me a concussion. 

"UGH! YOU EVEN DOGED THAT?!? IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST! (Insert her monkeys name, I'm not writing that name.) GET THEM! NOW!"

A big freaking gorilla came out and tried to grab me and wordgirl. She doged but let's just say... I didn't. I was dragged down and tied with rope. Wordgirl was flying to untie me but flew back with haste.

"What the? Why is there a gem?" I asked confused, Victoria had pulled out a gem and Wordgirl seemed to be weak against it. 

"Lexonite? Victoria how did you get it."

"Let's just say Dr.Two brains and I made a deal. I give him a vault of cheese, he gave me lexonite." Oh god damn it, wait what is she gonna do to me? Then suddenly two people looking like he parents came out of no where.

"Ah, Victoria are you keeping your eyes on the prize?"

"Yes Mother, father I am." She smiled.

Wordgirl's POV 

Oh no what am I gonna do? Victoria's parents are here and I can't help y/n! Wait... if I can't get to y/n, I can get something to them! I noticed a rock and slid it to them. They noticed and started chipping at the rope.

"Good, now please use this to make get the win." Victoria's dad said grabbing a literal ray gun. THATS GONNA KILL Y/N, SHOOT.

"Mom dad wont that... hurt them?"

"Mr and Mrs best that will kill them! You're not gonna kill a kid!" I asked with concern, they won't kill them...right?

"It won't kill them, just teach them that our daughter is the best!" Y/n looked at them with fear and stopped chipping the rope. 

"I but-"

"Victoria,use it NOW." She looked at y/n then back at her parents. She stepped a away from y/n and threw the lexonite. 

"No."

"Victoria! Show them that we're- your the best." 

"NO,I'm not hurting them. I am the best but I'm not hurting them. I am not a monster unlike you. Forcing me to live through your dreams!" Nows my chance to help y/n, but Victoria stood up to her parents? She's right, but from our interactions she's never done this before.

"VICTORIA HOW DARE YOU-" I quickly grabbed y/n and tied her parents up to a poll.

"Mr and Mrs best I expected better, trying to hurt someone?  Especially a child , Victoria I'm happy you stood up for yourself. But I still gotta take you to jail soon bye!" I flew off with y/n and taking Victoria's flute. 

"Wordgirl thank you so much I almost died."

"Your welcome h/n it's my job where should I drop you?" 

Your POV 

Shoot what do I tell Wordgirl! OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT BECKY, WHAT DO I TELL HER. CRAP MY ROBOT I FORGOT ABOUT HIM TOO. I left him in the park along with my stuff.

"The park, I'm gonna go... shop ing. Yeah shopping." She shrugged dropping me off at the park.

"Bye girl!"

"Bye h/n." She said as she flew off, how am I gonna change? I saw a shop slipping in without anyone noticing with my stuff. I went into the washroom changing and putting my clothes in my bag. I then ran out like sonic, the owner didn't question it and kept restocking the items. Time to head home, I am very very tired. I started walking home without a care In the world. I feel like I forgot about something....

                                                      OH SHOOT BECKY I FORGOT ABOUT HER