Chapter 7. School Time!

Your POV:

Fo- focus on a light, oh god my head hurts so much.

"Y/n maybe you should head home."

"N-no I promise I'll be ok."

Don't faint, I almost fell on the floor but Becky caught me before I did. 

"Um, guys I'm gonna go to the washroom to try and calm the headache."

"Ok, I and Becky will go in if you don't come out ok?...." 

I nodded to Violet and walked but stumbled a bit to the washroom. I walked into one of the stalls and sat on the floor. The headache kept getting worse and worse. I checked my watch to see the time and my head started to hurt less. 

How did that stop the headache? I looked away and the headache came back. I looked longer at my watch and the headache completely stopped. Is my watch connected to my power? Never mind that I need to go to my friends. I walked out of the washroom to my friends.

"Y/n are you ok? Did the headache stop?" Scoops asked worriedly.

"Yeah surprisingly, I still feel a little woozy but not a lot." 

"Sorry, but what does woozy mean?...."

"Oh, it means unsteady, dizzy, or dazed. Like how y/n is woozy from the headache."

"Thank you, Becky, anyways let's go to the cafeteria class doesn't start in a few minutes..." Violet suggested.

The three started to walk towards the cafeteria.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Oh, that's just the disembodied voice." Scoops replied.

That is extremely creepy but ok.

Becky's POV:

Where has the narrator been? It's almost like they were forgotten about. (Hehe umm...) While we were walking toward the cafeteria Scoops started talking.

"Did you guys see that new hero yesterday? I'm going to write a paper on it. New hero? Friend or foe will be the title!"

Y/n looked panicked, I know there the hero. Well, I'm pretty sure, they didn't have anything to hide. I don't either so I can't talk.

"New hero? Pfft, what are you talking about?"

Y/n isn't very good at lying. 

"Oh...I saw them they could use time or control it I think."

"We can see more of them if they help WordGirl again," I suggested.

Your POV:

We got to the cafeteria and walked past Tobey. I saw him drawing pictures of...me? They looked like me in my hero outfit marrying... OH OK NOPE UMM I- THAT I- HMMM. My face flushed red as we passed by.

"Y/n you ok? Your really red."

"Yeah I'm fine Becky just ate something spicy."

"But you didn't eat any-"

RING RING RING 

Oh god that hurts so much, I need to get to class.

                                                 Does Tobey like...no that's silly